89) Success

The two men stumbled back into their hotel room, lips locked in messy kisses and exploring each other. Alec broke the kiss just to put down his camera before returning the Magnus's lips. Magnus walked Alec backwards and lowered him down onto the bed before breaking the kiss and standing up, smiling wide at the way Alec chased his departed lips.

"Where are you going?" Alec asked with a pout.

"I think its time we try something again" Magnus smirked, walking over to the stereo and plugging his phone into it. Searching the playlist and finding the song he had added the day before when this idea came back to him. Suddenly 'Hot in Herre by Nelly' came through the speakers and Alec instantly sat up with a huge grin.

"My stripper is back" Alec gasped excitedly, biting his lower lip as Magnus started to dance towards to him.

Magnus danced seductively, all swaying hips and stroking his body with his hand. Gliding up and down, feeling himself out as he bit his lip looking at Alec. Turning around, he looked over his shoulder and stuck his ass out, running his hands over his cheeks and hearing the breath hitch in Alec's throat.

Turning back around to face Alec, he winked as he started to slowly remove his jacket before tossing it to the side before reaching for the buttons of his shirt. Watching the way Alec's eyes roamed over him as he bobbed his head to the music. His hands tapping his knees to the rhythm, knowing it was to stop himself from reaching out to touch Magnus. His tongue darting over a licking his lips as he watched Magnus's skin slowly being reveal, one excruciating slow button opening at at time.

"Fuck... you kill me" Alec panted slightly, watching as Magnus undone the last button of his shirt and revealed his abs. Sucking at his thumb slightly before running it down his abs, leaving a wet line that made Alec groan. His member twitching as he imagine it was his tongue that had made the wet line.

"You like what you see baby?" Magnus smirked, spinning around and taking his shirt off dropping it on the floor before walking further towards Alec. Standing in front of him, looking down in the golden hazel eyes of his husband.

Alec's only response was to move his head forward and while looking up at Magnus, he rank his tongue over the abs, watching the shiver from Magnus before his husband was suddenly gone.

"I've not finished yet" Magnus winked, starting to move his hips but topless as watching Alec smile widen as his head once again started to move to the beat as he watched. 

Alec watched in awe as Magnus started to reach for the button of his jeans, undoing it before sliding the zipper down of his jeans, biting his lips in the process. Instead of pulling them off just yet, he slid his hand under the waistband and cupped his own length and moan escaping his lips.

Alec was panting so much in that moment, looking at his husband fondle himself while his other hand glided over his torso, his finger flicking over his nipple as he let out another moan. Alec knew his eyes had darken with lust as he watched, rubbing at his own length through his pants as they became painfully tight. Trying to do anything to stop himself wiggling with the need to just grab Magnus there and then.

Magnus chuckled as he watched his husband practically gasping for breath and his cheeks flushing that deep pink he adored. Removing his hand, he returned back to his strip as he kicked off his shoes. One banging against the wall while the other flicked up and the two men looked to the side when they heard a smash, seeing a vase hit the floor and shattered as he both flinched and looked at one another. Magnus shrugged and carried on his dance, making Alec shake his head in amusement continuing to enjoy the show, they would worry about the vase later.

For now Alec watched Magnus start to shimmy out of his pants, bracing himself to catch his husband this time if he tumbled again. Magnus's beamed with proudness as he successfully took his pants off without any accidents, throwing them at Alec who chuckled as he caught them.