81) Abs and Shopping

As soon as everyone had finished eating, the guys left for the beach. Finding 3 spare sun loungers and taking their tops off. Alec frowning as he looked at Simon when he took his shirt off.

"When did you get those?" Alec asked, looking at Simon's toned abs.

"Get what?" Simon frowned, not understanding.

"The abs? You was kind of..."

"Scrawny.." Jace said, interrupting Alec to help him find the right word.

"Exactly. Scrawny." Alec agreed. Looking at a disgruntled Simon.

"Ok one, rude. And two I started working out when Izzy and I broke up. I thought thats why she left me" Simon frowned, looking like he was upset and in deep thought. "So...So I worked on myself and got a personal trainer. Thats who Izzy thought I was seeing when she saw me with the women. Maia. She was my trainer. Clearly it works if you two are drooling over me"

"We are not drooling. Firstly Jace isn't gay. Secondly, bitch please.. Have you seen my husband? No amount of personal trainer can turn you into that" Alec smirked making Jace laugh so much.

"Remind me why I came here?" Simon muttered laying on the lounger.

"Because you wanted to witness me marry my super sexy, hot, handsome hunk of a husband that you will never compare to" Alec stated, shrugging his shoulders and laying down too followed by Jace.

"You walked into that one buddy" Jace chuckled.

"You guys are so mean together. Alec remember when you two weren't friends and you was nice to me?" Simon Stated, making Alec smirk.

"Aww is my bubba Simon feeling a little hurt by me?" Alec said in a baby voice making Simon roll his eyes.

"Forget it assholes. We will be family one day, so best be nice to me" Simon grinned, closing his eyes and soaking up the sun.

"Yeah whatever. Thats if Izzy says yes to marrying you. She may find someone better. Its completely possible" Alec sniggered.

"100% possible" Jace laughed watching as Simon tried to hide his laugh. "You know we are funny Simon. Just laugh you loser... you know you want to"

"Nope. I refuse to give into you both. Unfunny annoying people" Simon remarked but missing the way these two used to torment him. Since Alec and Jace fell out, he knew Alec wasn't himself but since they became friends again, it was like old times and Simon loved it.

The men laid in silence after that. All enjoying the sun soaking into their skin as Magnus and the girls shopped. Izzy was already in the men's section picking out outfits for Simon, Alec and Jace. It wasn't until Clary frowned and eyed the clothes Izzy gave her that she realised what she was doing.

"Sorry Clary. I'm so used to buying the boys clothes for them. I forget that he has you now" Izzy shrugged apologetically.

"Its fine Izzy. I'm sorry, I'm just not used to someone shopping for Jace other then me" Clary laughed, looking at the clothes properly. "I love these. How do you fancy helping me pick out the summer catalogue designs? You clearly have an eye for it?"

"Really? I... I would love to. Are you sure?" Izzy asked, in complete shock and Clary's offer.

"Of course. Magnus has handed me the task of picking out this years must haves and of summer line. I need a crew to help me and judging by your work already and the sense of style you have, I want you as my second in command" Clary beamed. She had always liked Izzy but also found her slightly intimidating. She was sure that if her and Magnus weren't such close friends, he would of hired Izzy in her place by now.

"It would be my absolutely pleasure to work alongside you. This is amazing. Thank you. Thank you so much Clary" Izzy beamed, putting the clothes in the trolley before jumping up and down, clapping her hand as Magnus strolled over. "Magnus! Clary just asked me to be her second in command for the summer catalogue"

"Thats wonderful Isabelle. Clary will be an amazing mentor to you and she will teach you a lot of new thing. You've picked well Biscuit" Magnus smiled, putting a load of clothes in the trolley too.

"Mags.. these aren't your size?" Clary stated with an amused look.

"Not mine. Alexanders. He's sense of style is abysmal sometimes. He has a lot of clothes that are wonderful and perfect for him, but no. The black pants and tops are all he wears. How he and Izzy are related, ill never know" Magnus chuckled.

"Oh sorry Magnus. Ill put this lot back" Izzy said, feeling guilty as she started to pick the clothes up that she chose of Alec.

"Whats all that?" Magnus asked.

"Clothes for Alec. I need to remember that Jace has a girlfriend now and Alec has you. Plus you are both successful in the fashion industry. They don't need me shopping for them now" Izzy chuckled, a slight sadness in her voice.

"Oh Izzy. You can buy Jace and Alec clothes still. Its fine. I'm just not used to someone caring so much about a partner of mine that they worry about his clothes. Its lovely." Clary smiled, hugging Izzy.

"And I don't mind you buying clothes for Alec. He is a pain to shop for, maybe you can teach me your ways so he doesn't hate everything I buy" Magnus laughed. Taking the clothes off Izzy and putting them back in the trolley. "Right lets go ladies. We've been shopping for 4 hours now"

"Wait what?" Izzy asked in disbelief seeing that it was now 5:30pm and seeing texts from Simon asking her to hurry up as well as a text to say they are in some karaoke bar as it was the only thing they could find. "The boys are at a karaoke bar? Do you want to drop these off to the hotel and go there?"

"Excellent idea. I can't wait to hear Alexander sing" Magnus smiled, going over the register and paying for everything as much to the girls protesting.

"You wont hear Alec sing" Izzy laughed, carrying some of the bags as Clary hailed a cab to the hotel.

"Why not? He's sung for me before?" Magnus asked.

"Excuse me? Ive never heard Alec sing? What spell did you put on my brother?" Izzy laughed, making Magnus and Clary chuckle too.

"To be fair, he thought I was asleep but I still heard him" Magnus admitted as they piled in the car and headed to the hotel.