42) Date Night

Walking up to the hostess table, Magnus gave his name and was immediately taken to a table in the corner by the window. The waitress gave them both a menu before leaving. Alec gazed at the menu, looking through all the delicious foods up for grabs before noticing the prices, instantly worrying.

"Erm... Mags... these prices seem a little steep?" Alec questioned.

"Alexander, this is my treat to you. Don't look at the prices and just order what you like. Its fine." Magnus smiled, loving how cute Alec looked.

"I feel bad... I can't afford this. A shrimp cocktail for $78! Thats ridiculous" Alec frowned looking over the different dishes and their prices.

"Stop looking at the prices baby or I'll take the menu off you and order for you instead" Magnus chuckled. "I can afford it. I know you don't like the money gap between us but you need to get used to it. When we get married, it will be your money too" Magnus said calmly looking over the menu deciding what he wanted.

"W-what? M-married? You think about that stuff?" Alec stuttered. Instantly putting the menu down to gape at Magnus who looked like he just said the most normal thing in the world.

"Of course I do. Don't you think about marrying me?" Magnus asked.

"W-well yeah.. but I don't know... I just never thought you'd be.. well... wanting to" Alec stammered.

"Alexander. I can't wait to marry you and spend my life with you. However, when I do propose, it will be spectacular" Magnus winked.

"Oh really? And why do you think that you get to propose?" Alec smirked, challenging his boyfriend.

"Because I love you mostest, I win. Now will you order some food" Magnus chuckled as he continued to look at the dishes. "I'm going to go for the soup of the day, a medium rare steak and the Alexander for dessert"

Alec shook his head at Magnus, smiling at the man in front of him as Magnus winked at him and put his menu down.

"I'll have the soup of the day too, and...erm... do you know what I'll just have the same as you, is that okay? I can have something cheaper?" Alec asked, wondering if he was taking liberties but Magnus just rolled his eyes in exasperation.

"Alexander, it is absolutely fine. Stop questioning the prices. Look why don't when we next go for dinner. You can decide where we go?" Magnus offered.

"Deal. Mcdonalds good?" Alec smirked, chuckling slightly.

"I don't care where we eat, as long as we are together" Magnus smiled back.

"God I love you" Alec smiled, leaning over the table to kiss a quick peck on Magnus's lips.

The waitress suddenly appeared and took the food order before Magnus ordered an expensive bottle of wine for them both as well. Bringing the wine back over and them each a glass. Magnus checked the wine to see if it was okay before the waitress left with a smile on her face, all for Alec which Magnus noticed immediately whereas Alec didn't.

"She was checking you out you know?" Magnus smirked taking a sip of his wine. "Can't say that I blame her though. You are a hot piece of ass"

"W-what?" Alec scoffed. "No she wasn't. Besides one, I'm gay. Two I'm with you. And three, just ew no"

Magnus couldn't help but laugh and take Alec's hand holding it across the table as the candle in the middle flickered in the dim light that surrounded the restaurant. The romantic environment heightened by the soft soulful music that quietly played out of the discreetly hidden speakers.

"I'm so happy to be here with you. It's so nice to just sit and relax with you" Magnus cooed out as he stroked his thumb of Alec's hand.

"I love you so much. I don't know what I did to find you and have you, but I'm grateful for whatever it was" Alec said before he lifted Magnus's hand up to his lips.

"I love you too baby. You are my everything. All you did was be you, thats why you go me because you are the most amazing man in the world and I'm so lucky to have you" Magnus smiled back.

It wasn't long before the two men's food came and they started to eat their soup and bread, talking about each other's day and any interesting drama that happened. Alec learnt that Izzy was settling in very well and it reminded Alec that he needed to contact her soon and find out what happened between her and Simon.

"So next Tuesday is Camille's memorial service. I'm going and I was wondered if you would come with me? You don't have to..."

"Magnus... if you want me with you, I am going to be there. I might not of known her, but I know how much she meant to you so I will be there for you. Ok?" Alec said making sure that Magnus understood that Alec would always be there for him.

"Thank you Alexander, I really appreciate that" Magnus smiled feeling himself relax a little.

It wasn't long before they had finished off their starters and were now tucking into their steak and mash dinners which was absolutely delicious and mouth-wateringly good. Both couldn't help little moans of delight escaping their throats.

"This is amazing. I've never eaten anything like it" Alec moaned in pleasure at the melt in the mouth texture of the steak.

"You get what you pay for my love. It costs a lot but it tastes amazing" Magnus smiled enjoying the way Alec devoured his food and actually getting a little turned on as he watched his boyfriend eating.

"Why are you staring at me?" Alec chuckled feeling a little self-conscious.

"No reason... you are devouring that steak and to be honest..." Magnus leaned in closer, whispering to Alec so no one could here them "...you are turning me on massively, keep picturing you on your knees"

Alec smirked before taking a piece of steak on his lips and sucked it slightly, keeping his eyes on Magnus's as his tongue darted out across the steak, moaning quietly as he ate the steak. Magnus's eyes growing wider with lust.

"Bastard. I'm hard" Magnus glared playfully. "Eat up. I'm taking you to mine"

"Deal" Alec said as he polished off the last of his dinner in minutes as Magnus looked at him with raised eyebrows but proud. Finishing off his dinner too. Signalling over to the waitress for the bill before paying.

Taking Alec's hand, Magnus walked out the restaurant and pulled out his phone, texting his driver to bring the car around. This time though just a black SUV. It wasn't long before the pulled up outside Magnus's hotel.