67) Love

Pinning Magnus below him, Alec peppering his lovers face with kisses before running his lips down to his throat, kissing and licking over his Adam's apple. Magnus moaning beneath as Alec dipped lower and started to open the button his shirt, the soft lips replacing where the buttons had been. Magnus sat up so he could take his shirt off before tossing it aside and reached for his jeans, scrambling with the belt buckle and the zipper to get them off as quick as possible.

It wasn't long before both men were completely naked, and Alec was kissing Magnus's lips, his tongue dipping into the other mans mouth, exploring his way around as they stroked tongues. Alec couldn't help his hips rocking into Magnus's, their aroused lengths grinding against one another as moas slipped from their mouths into the others.

"Who's. Topping?" Alec asked kissing Magus between each word.

"You. Fuck me" Magnus responded, blindly searching for the draw handle and pulling it open to find the lube. "Condom?"

"No" Alec growled out. He and Magnus hadn't used condoms since they started to properly date, both enjoying the skin to skin contact to much. They knew the other was clean, and they trusted that they would remain faithful but Magnus still liked to check regardless.

Magnus smiled beneath Alec lips and put the lube on the bed beside them as his hands snaked into the soft scruffy brown and tugged at the roots making Alec moan into the kiss that had Magnus allowing his tongue further access.

Alec gripped Magnus's thighs and lifted them up onto his shoulder before reaching for the lube and drenching his fingers. Placing one at the entrance and running it around the puckered hole, breaking the kiss to look down as he watched his finger push inside. Unable to stop the grunt that left his throat as he saw his finger disappear.

"I love watching me fuck you with my fingers" Alec groaned feeling the way Magnus's hole tightened around the intrusion.

"F-fuck.. Alexander.. m-more. Please" Magnus begged knowing that Alec was smiling at him even though he had his eyes shut.

Alec obliged and started to move the finger in and out, stroking the sensitive walls before adding the second finger and continuing the pattern. Panting out words of love and encouragement to his lover as he slipped in the third finger, watching with hunger as Magnus's hole drew his fingers in with every thrust. Loving the tightening of the hole as they tried to hold them inside.

"You have a greedy little ass don't you" Alec said amused.

"Only for you" Magnus gasped, whining as he felt Alec's fingers being removed leaving him empty. "Baby.. please"

"I know Mags. I'll fill you up soon" Alec replied to his whinging lover as he opened the lube and covered his length, ensure that it was completely smothered before lining the head with the entrance. "Ready?"

"Y-yes. For fuck sake... I've been ready... now. Do it" Magnus growled, hearing Alec's soft chuckled as he felt the member push into him. Annoyingly slow. Moaning, Magnus pushed himself down onto the length but was stopped by Alec holding his hips down.

"Not so fast baby. I need to be sure you are ok" Alec purred into Magnus's ear, sounding surprisingly calm despite fighting all his instincts to just push into Magnus hard and fast. Alec heard Magnus swear under his breath before there was a sudden movement and somehow Alec found himself beneath Magnus.

"Too slow" Magnus groaned, straddling Alec's hips and taking the length, lining it back up with his hole as he pushed himself down onto it. "F-fuck...y-yes... so good"

"Woooah..." Alec gasped out as his member was devoured by Magnus's entrance, digging his fingers into Magnus's hips as he let out a harsh breathe. "S-so.. i-impatient"

"Your fault" Magnus moaned as he started to rock his hips, placing his hands on Alec's chest to balance himself as he rose up on his knees before sliding back down. His breathe coming in hard pants as he angled himself so that the head of Alec's length brushed against his prostate. "A-ah.. yes...yes..."

"F-fuck... M-mags..." Alec growled as his bucked his hips into Magnus. Both men lost in a sea of moans and groans with ragged breathing as they were pushed closer to their climax with each thrust. Magnus knew he wouldn't last much longer when he felt his ball draw up signalling his end as he reached for his own member and started to grip it tightly as he wanked himself off, his hands movements matching those of his hips.

"P-please...please t-tell me you are c-close?" Magnus asked.

"Y-yes..." Alec replied as he sat up, capturing Magnus's mouth as he guided Magnus down and up in harder, more vigorous slams. Chasing his own orgasm before he cried out into Magnus's mouth as he shot his load, filling his lover up.

"Fuck fuck fuck.. A-Alexander.." Magnus cried, feeling the warmth on his walls that pushed him over the edge and had his spurting into his own hand, carrying on his movements with his hands and hips to push both the orgasms further until they both had nothing left to give as they collapsed onto the bed.

Magnus nor Alec caring about the sticky mess between them as Alec laid with Magnus gasping for breath on his chest. Both of them trying to catch their breathes before Alec pulled out of Magnus gently, seeing him wince slightly.

"You ok? You seemed a bit..."

"Sexually frustrated?" Magnus said interrupting Alec with a small chuckle. "Yeah sorry. I don't know what came over me. I just... just had to have you right there and then. Sorry"

"Wait.. why are you apologising? That was...hot" Alec smirked, kissing the top of Magnus's head as he ran his fingers up and down his back. "I love you. So much. You are everything to me, my heart, my soul, my life. My heart only beats for you"

"Oh my baby. I love you too. More then anything or anyone in this entire world. I don't know what I would do without you. I honestly don't think I'd cope if I lost you" Magnus smiled, leaning up to kiss Alec on the lips quickly. "My everything"

"You won't ever have to cope without me. I don't care if I would be being selfish, I am not ever letting you go. Never ever." Alec smiled back pulling Magnus into a longer, more passionate kiss that was filled with love and promise.