A.P.F.T.C 2

Two weeks later, I was sitting next to Ned, as MJ and Trevor sat in front of us, listening to the three of them talk about Stark Industries, while I talked to Aunt May, since I had told her last week that I knew she had cancer.

"Peter, are you excited for your lie, to be brought to light?" I heard Flash asked and i looked at him.

"Sure." I said with enough dryness in my voice, that made him stop in shock for a moment, allowing me to look back down to my phone, where I sent Aunt Pepper, a text to remind her that my class and I would be there soon, so she wouldn't think I was skipping.

"Right, thank you. Happy will be down there, to remind you and Ned to go through the employee entrance. I've also asked FRIDAY to let Tony, and James (if he's in at all) know that you are here on a school field trip, and not skipping. Have fun, and I'll see you at the Q&A. Love you." Aunt Pepper responded back.

"I will. Love you too." I responded before I put my phone away.

"You okay, Pete?" Ned asked.

"Ya, just talking to Aunt Pepper. Reminding her, why am heading to work early." I said softly and he nodded

"How's Aunt May?"

"We're still waiting on the deeper results." I said and he nodded, when I felt my phone buzz once more. I pulled it out to see that it was Aunt Pepper.

"Also, sweetie. Do not throw Logan, out of the building again. PR is still cleaning that mess up." I read and I frowned at my phone.

"What's got you so dark?" MJ asked.

"Just someone, I'm not particularly happy to know is back at Stark Industries again." I said.

"Is it that man again?" Ned asked since he happened to be there when I threw Logan out of the building.

"Yep." I said.

"Oh. Fuck him." Ned said which shocked MJ and Trevor, but they didn't ask, while I turned my attention back to my phone.

"Tell him I won't throw him out of a window again, as long as he doesn't talk shit about my friends or family. He talks shit, he's free game." I typed back only for her to call.

"Why are you calling me?" I asked and she started yelling at me, about how I couldn't threaten to throw people out of windows. Luckily it was in Italian.

"Yo! Take your aunt off speaker phone!" Greg yelled from the front, after I put Aunt Pepper on mute.

"She's not on speaker phone." Ned and I said at the same time, shocking everyone. 

"Jesus christ." Greg said before Aunt Pepper finally stopped, said she had to go and hung up.

"Well that was. Interesting." MJ said with a laugh.

"What'd you do to piss her off?" Trevor asked and I shared a look with Ned, since he knew why.

"I can't tell you." I said.

"Oh come on!"

"Sorry, Trevor." I said.

"No your not." He said and I shrugged before we arrived, and we all filed off, and I rested my arm on Ned's shoulder.

"You got your badge, right?" I asked him softly and he nodded, as we followed everyone else in.

"Midtown Tech?" I heard Happy ask.

"That is us."

"Great. Ned, Peter. Do you two have your badges?" Happy asked when he spotted us, and we nodded.