Your my dad and Hi Auntie Nat and Uncle Clint

I watched as mom talked to Fury when a cat walked over to me. I blinked in shock, since I didn't think Aunt Peggy would allow a cat into SHIELD Headquarters. I smiled softly though as the cat crawled into my lap, and started purring, allowing me to see it's name tag, Goose.

"Hello, Goose." i said as I carefully started to pet her.

"What's your name, kid?" I heard someone ask and I looked up to see two people. One had red hair, and the other was blonde and covered with bandaids.

"I'm Penny. Why are you covered in bandaids, sir?" I asked.

"Got a few cuts while out. Anyway, it's nice to meet you, Penny. I'm Clint."

"Natasha Romanoff."

"It's nice to meet you both." I said with a smile.

"What brings you to SHIELD, Penny?" Natasha asked as she carefully sat down in front of me.

"My mommy's in the office talking to Mr. Fury." I said and she nodded.

"How old are you?"

"I'm almost six."

"Really? Got anything planned to turn six?"

"Not really." I said.

"Nothing special with your friends or parents?" Clint asked and I shook my head.

"Mommy doesn't talk about my dad. Said that it was for the best." I said before I heard the door open, making me look up to see mommy and Mr. Fury.

"Hope your not corrupting my daughter, Romanoff. Barton." Mommy said.

"Nope." Clint said.

"I see you found Goose." Mr. Fury said.

"Goose came to me, Mr. Fury." I said and he nodded before Goose jumped out of my lap and walked away.

"Goose does what she wants." Mr. Fury said and I nodded before I carefully jumped down from the chair I was sitting on, and mommy took my hand.

"It was nice meeting you, Penny." Natasha said with a soft smile on her face.

"It was nice meeting you too, Miss Natasha. You too, Mr. Clint." I said then looked up at Mr. Fury with a smile.

"Goodbye, Mr. Fury." I said and he seemed to soften some.

"Bye, Penny." He said before mommy and I left.

A few days went by, and I was back at SHIELD but this time I was watching mommy train a few other people when I felt someone sit down next to me.

"Shouldn't you be in school?" I heard and I turned see Natasha.

"Mommy, homeschools me, Miss Natasha." I said.

"Don't you ever get bored, with being homeschooled?" She asked.

"No. Mommy always makes it fun and interesting since I understand more than what I should." I said.

"Like what?"

"I built my own toy robot out of scraps, yesterday. It can walk by itself some." I said and she looked at me in slight shock then smiled.

"That's really cool. So outside of science, what do you like to do?"

"I like to dance. Mommy isn't really good at it though, but she tries." I said and that made Natasha smile some.

"Wanna know something?" She asked and I nodded.

"I like to dance as well."

"Really?" I asked and she nodded.