Instagram 14

PeterParker

The reason why I was at the airport with flowers, was because I was picking up MJ's mom

The reason why I was at the airport with flowers, was because I was picking up MJ's mom. MJ couldn't do it herself, because Pepper and MJ were in a very important meeting that they couldn't reschedule. Tony and Rhodney were both catching up with each other, my aunt was at Work, and I had nothing better to do, since I finished my latest project so I offered to go pick up Momma Jones, who was flying in from California after visiting family. I hate the very thought of cheating and cheaters. BadB_MommaJones had a safe flight and she'll be spending time with MJ. 

BadB_MJ: Thank you, for getting my mom from the airport, Peter. 

PeterParker: Your welcome. 

BadB_MommaJones: Thank you for the flowers and for getting me, Peter. I know I give you a hard time, but I'm a mom and your dating my daughter. Besides. I've seen you and my daughter argue about a five hour energy drink before, and what would happen if you split the drink into two. 

PeterParker: Your welcome and you heard that?

BadB_MommaJones: I did. It was quite amusing.

TonyStark: Do you have any video or recording of this? I'd like to see it and pick on Pete about it.

PeterParker: SHOVE IT, MR STARK!

Rhodney_IP: Ouch, back to the last name, Tones. How you feeling?

TonyStark: Shut up, Sour Patch.

PepperPStark: Peter, sweetie. Tony is pouting in the corner.

TonyStark: I AM NOT!

Rhodney_IP: He is. Check your messages. I've sent you proof.

TonyStark: I'VE BEEN BETRAYED!

PeterParker: I'm going to turn this into a meme. Ned_Guy_Leeds, wanna help?

Ned_Guy_Leeds: YES! Send it!

IronFan: Oh, thank god! 

PepperPStark: I'm glad to hear you had a safe flight, BadB_MommaJones. We are working on clearing the false acusations of Peter cheating on your daughter.

BadB_MommaJones: Thank you, Pepper.

AuntMay_Parker: Peter, be nice to Tony. He's frigaile.

PeterParker: This is me being nice. I could do worse. I found photos of him the public don't know about.

Rhodney_IP: Are those the ones I think they are?! 

Peter_Parker: Yes.

BadB_MJ: This is great. Send me the pictures. I want to draw them.

Peter_Parker: Already did.

TonyStark: NO!

BadB_MJ: Thank you, loser

PeterParker: Your loser. 

BadB_MJ: Yes. Yes you are. 

TonyStark: If anyone needs me. I'll be sulking in a corner.

Pepony: This is great. #IronDad #IronFam #PeterMJPowerCouple