SHIELD, Tattoos, Avengers, and Camp 6

I woke up to someone gently shaking me.

"Are they back?" I asked without opening my eyes.

"No, but someone in a red suit is here to see you. Called you Spidey," Percy said and I snapped my eyes open before I gently shook M awake.

"What is it?"

"A frenemy is here and wants to talk to me," I said and she grumbled making me smile at her cuteness until she was clinging onto my back.

"Alright, I'll carry you, you freaking spider-monkey,"

"The only one that's a spider here is you, asshole," She said and Percy snorted.

"I'm your asshole, love," I said and she grumbled some more as she shoved her face into my neck. I rolled my eyes at her actions making Percy chuckle before we walked outside.

"PETEY!"

"Hey! Fuck you that's my name for him! Get your own, you ugly avocado!" Clarisse yelled.

"Shut up, Clary," I snapped and she flipped me off.

"How rude!" Deadpool said.

"What do you want, Wade?" I asked.

"Your girl has quite the bounty on her head," he said as he pointed a gun at her.

"Touch her and no God will be able to fix what I do to you," I said with my HYDRA-Wolf glare and I visibly watched him all but shrink in on himself.

"Why'd your glare seem to get scarier? Oh right. Former HYDRA assassin and you went Roman training for a while," He said and I sighed some.

"What is it you truly want?"

"There's a really bad dude with HYDRA who wants my healing factor to extend his life,"

"This sounds familiar,"

"It happened with Wolvie when he went to Japan a few years back. They made a whole movie on it?"

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing!"

"Uh okay," I said and I could feel everyone's confusion.

"He's not mentally stable due to cancer and his healing factor. Healing factor doesn't get rid of his cancer hence why he's covered head to toe in a suit. He's unpredictable and an Anti-Hero but he knows not to piss me off," I said in Greek to everyone who nodded.

"What did you say?"

"Don't worry about it. Who is the person who wants your healing factor and why should I help you?" I asked and M shifted on my back.

"I swear to the Gods if you're running off as the soldier again, without my permission, I'm killing you myself," she said and I smiled softly at that. 

"I'm not running off to be the soldier right now," I said and she let out a happy hum before she shoved her face back into my neck. I need to end this War because she's freaking adorable. I thought before I snapped my fingers at Wade.

"Give me names, Roadkill," I said.

"That's hurtful! And he calls himself, Silver."

"That's a dumb name and I'm almost certain his real name is Lindsey or some shit," I said making Wade laugh some.

"Ya, long story short he wants my healing factor to extend his life and he's working with HYDRA on his way here," he said.

"Fine, I'll help you-"

"Yay! I knew I could count on you, Spidey!"

"BUT!"

"Damnit,"