Famous Singer and Future CEO 2

I locked my tablet and left my room after slipping on a sweater. I walked into the kitchen to see Peter, pouring himself coffee while Pepper stood at the stove.

"Good morning, Pepper. Peter, you might want to look at your twitter," I said and he raised an eyebrow at me as he sat the coffee pot down.

"Uh, okay," He said before he pulled out his phone.

"Oh," Peter said as I made myself a cup of tea.

"What's wrong?" Pepper asked.

"Someone took a photo of Michelle and I, from last night. Posted a whole article about how we are chummy and are wondering if we will be the next IT couple," Peter said before he grabbed his coffee cup.

"I'm going to go wait for my manager to call. If he attempts to rip my head off can I just hand the phone over to you, mom?"

"Always," Pepper said with a smile.

"I don't know you well enough to date you officially but I do know you are awesome and I do want to know you better. Because of your future standing at the CEO, you'll be getting a lot of press like this," He said before he was just gone. I blinked at that before I furrowed my brow some.

"Wait! Did he just-" I started to ask but stopped since Pepper was laughing.

"Yep! He basically said he would take you out on a date," Morgan said and I sat down at the bar so I wouldn't fall. After a few minutes, I pulled out my phone and texted Betty. 

Yes I know this one is very, very short compared to my other chapters but trust me. It'll be worth it sooner than you think. I'll see you all in the next update soon! I hope you liked this chapter and I love you all!