Rouges, Field Trip, Prom and Abandand by you

Female Peter in this. Also, she's not abondand by Tony or the Avengers. You'll see what I mean soon. Infinity War never happened but Thor and the other Asgaridans are temporarly living on Earth with Queen Brunhilde while Thor is looking for a planet for them to live on. Civil War happened, but this is about a year later. SHIELD is rebuilt with Mack as the Director. Harley is with them as he got a scholorship to Midtown. May and Penny live in the tower with them as Tony and Pepper talked them into when their heating kept cutting out during the winter, making Penny almost go into hibernation. Tony and Pepper are married in this but no Morgan....yet. 

Tony POV

I sighed as I rubbed my face after a long meeting with Pep, Mack the new SHIELD director, the Rogues and a lawyer that was reading over the new Accords since Ross was arrested after the UN had an investigation done on him.

"Something wrong, Stark?" Mack asked and I went to say no when I saw the time.

"Shit," I said as I ignored Roger's frown, as I gently nudged Pep's arm. She looked over to the time and gasped.

"Oh dear. I'll go start making them a snack." Pep said before she kissed my cheek and left.

"Stark what's going on?" Rogers asked.

"My Kids are coming and will be here soon. Do NOT harass them."

"What more than you already do?" Wilson asked and I just shot him a look.

"Don't you dare say something like that ever again, Wilson. I've met both Kids. She's sweet and kind to everyone until you piss her off which happens very rarely. I have no trouble with having you sent to the Raft for talking about her like that. The other Kid is evil though. He threatened me with a potato gun. Don't make him worse, but never get them both pissed. That's even worse and I'm still cleaning up what they did to my Agents office." Mack said and I blinked at that then turned to look at him with a smile.

"And you, just earned some more respect from me, Mack. And to be fair, your Agents deserved it."

"They are basically your kids, Stark and you and I both know it. Don't bother denying it either. Also, I'm not saying that they didn't." Mack said and I shrugged, ignoring the Rouge's look of shock, while Romanoff was smirking since she met my Kids and the other Kids.

"BOSS. I believe I must warn you. Bambi isn't in a good mood, also Harley said to remind you that he won't be home until dinner." FRIDAY said and I frowned.

"What's the music for the moment, baby girl?" I asked.

"Disturbed, sir. Happy said that she didn't even say anything when she got into the car." FRIDAY said.

"Oh, that's not good. Do you know why?" I asked.

"From what I've gathered, it has to do with something with school," FRIDAY said and I nodded some then looked over to the lawyer and Mack.

"Excuse me, I got to go calm down my Kid. FRIDAY text the other Kid, that if he's even a minute late to dinner without a call, he's grounded." I said and Mack nodded all but kicking me out the room himself, much to the others pleasure, while Romanoff sent me a secret smile, since she knew how I got about the Kids, as she was the one who reached out and asked for the meeting because of Ross.

I went up to the penthouse, where I waited until Penny stepped out of the elevator, with her headphones still in, clutching some paper. I looked at her face to see she was mad but was still on the verge of crying. I gently took out her earphones.