Y.M.D.A.H.A.N.A.U.C 2

I was sitting next to Pepper as we looked over the readings for Stark Tower.

"Stark Tower is about to become a beacon of self-sustaining clean energy." Dad said.

"Well assuming, the arc reactor takes over and it actually works." Pepper said.

"I assume. Bambina. Wanna do the honors of lighting the tower?" Dad asked and I smiled as I did, before I looked up to see all the lights had come on.

"How's it look?" Pepper asked.

"Like Christmas, but with more me." Dad said and I rolled my eyes with a snort.

"I heard that eye roll, young lady!" Dad said which made Pepper and I laugh.

"We've got to go wider on the public awareness campaign. You got to do some, press. I'm in DC tomorrow, I'm working on the zoning for the next three buildings."

"Pepper, you're killing me. The moment, remember? Enjoy the moment? Ain't that right, Bambina?"

"Hurry up, dad. Your pizza is getting cold, and I just might eat it." I said which caused Pepper to laugh, while dad gasped dramatically before landed. I watched and dad and Pepper bantered about the tower before they both sat down.

"Sir, my protocols are being overwritten." JARVIS said and dad picked up his phone.

"You have reached the life model decoy of Tony Stark. Please leave a message." Dad said and I put a hand to my mouth to hold back a loud snort.

"This is urgent."

"Than leave it urgently." Dad said only for the elevator doors to open to reveal Coulson.

"Mr. C!" I said.

"Phil." Pepper and I said at the same time.

"Phil? His first name's Agent." Dad said while Coulson said he couldn't stay. I got up and Coulson gave me a smile before he gave me a hug.

"Glad to see you too, Penny." he said and I backed off.

"We need you to look this over, as soon as possible." Coulson said as he tried to hand dad what he was holding.

"I don't like being handed things."

"That's fine, because I like being handed things. Here." Pepper said as she gave Coulson her glass, took the package and then gave it to dad.

"Official consultant hours are being eight and five, every other Thursday." Dad said then I saw the Symbol that was on the package.

"This isn't a Consultation."

"Is this about the Avengers? Which I know nothing about." Pepper tried to play off.

"The Avengers Initiative was scrapped. Or so I thought. And I didn't even qualify." Dad said as he put together the laptop, as he listed the reasons why.

"That I did know." Pepper said before dad made everything project out.

"Oh no." I said as I looked at everything.

"I'll take the jet to DC, tonight."

"Tomorrow."

"Tonight. You have a lot of homework. A lot of homework." Pepper said as I looked at Aunt Nat's profile.

"I understand eighty percent of this." Dad said and I blinked in shock to see that I was still in the room with him, while Pepper and Coulson were gone. 

"I still know SHIELD protocols. I've worked on some of this stuff as well." I said and dad frowned.

"It was before the accident. Oh look. Steve Rogers is no longer a Popsicle, and trying to figure out modern society." I said and dad let out a slight life.