Peter is the BOSS and Avengers EndGame with a Twist

I stood next to Mr. Stark, on the alien planet after facing Thanos, and losing.

"Something's happening." The lady with the antina's said before she turned to dust. I looked around as everyone turned to dust, before I looked at Mr. Stark, who sent me a sad smile.

"M-Mr. Stark?" I got out.

"It's okay, kid." He said before he took the arc reactor off and sat it in my hand.

"Take care of her, until I get back."

"What? I don't. I don't understand." I said as I fought back tears.

"Everything I own, I leave to you and Pep. Take care of her, until you get me back."

"Tony!" I said as I caught him before he fell.

"You're my Kid. I trust you. Tell, Pep I'm sorry and I'll be back."

"Tony." I said as I cried, before he was gone. I looked at Dr. Strange.

"It was the only way. I'll give you a hint. The Quantum realm holds the secret." He said before he turned to dust as well.

"God damn it!" I yelled before I broke down crying until I felt a hand go on my shoulder, making me flinch. Turning I saw the blue lady who crashed her ship into Thanos.

"Was he your father?"

"The closest thing I had to one in years." I got out.

"I'm sorry. Thanos killed my Sister, to get the stone, after we just started to mend our relationship." She said and I swallowed heavily.

"Oh god, my Aunt. I need to get back to Earth." I said.

"Terra?"

"Ya, Terra." I said.

"We will have to fix the ship. Have you done that before?"

"No. Talk me through it. I want to get back and start planning on killing this bastard." I said and she stiffly nodded before doing as such. It took several days, before we were flying through space slowly, while I fiddled with the communicator, trying to get a strong enough signal out.

"Once I figure out how to get everyone back, you deserve the killing shot of Thanos." I said and she looked at me in shock.

"Why me?"

"I'm not stupid. I can see the emotional, mental and physical trauma he had put on you." I said and she looked down at her arm.

"I disappointed him, so he had me fixed."

"It's abuse, trauma and forced body modifications. All illegal and wrong on Terra." I said.

"You took quickly to the new name, for your planet."

"It means the same thing, and if it gets someone to understand, why not." I said before I got a signal.

"Who is this and how did you get this signal?"

"My name's Peter Parker. I'm in a spaceship, heading back to Earth with my companion Nebula, but we don't have much power, food or oxygen to last until we arrive. Can you help us?" I asked.

"My name's Carol Danvers, I'm heading back to Earth myself. Can you have your companion send me your location?" Carol asked and i looked over at Nebula who nodded.

"She's doing it now." I said.

"Good. I'll be the glowing lady, and will tow you back, after one last jump to earth. Start converting all your energy into that, but the oxygen. Save that for last." Carol said.