Chapter 20

***EJ's POV***

I need to talk to Daniela to know what her real intentions are on wanting to deal with our company.

I called her and she told me that we'll meet up in one of my fave coffee shop. Well that's quite far from the city... Maybe she's being cautious that Donny might know it. Pabor din naman sakin iyon.

I arrived ten minutes before the time.

I ordered my fave cappuccino while I wait for her.

She arrived at the coffee shop in a pair of mini skirt and fitted crop top. She still has this hot body as ever... maybe she was able to maintain it with her dancing and diets.

Lucky Donny!

"Oh hi, sweetheart." she greeted me with a kiss.

"Hi. I'm glad that you came."

"Like what I've said, I'll always be available for you... anytime... anywhere..." as she caresses my hand on top of the table.

"I just wanna catch up with you... you know... wanna know some things that happened to you after graduation?"

"Oh, that's so sweet of you... Of course... I can tell you with everything the entire day..." and she winked.

"No... ang ibig kong sabihin... I just want to know something... It doesn't need an entire day I guess..."

"You didn't miss the old times, hmmnn?"

"How long have you had your boyfriend again? What's his name?" tanong ko sa kanya.

"Oh I could sense some jealousy...."

"Is he better than me?"

"No one is better than you... take note of that... Well, Donny... he's a son of one of the business tycoons here in the Philippines... I love him because... she treats me like a queen...." at tumawa siya.

"Hmmnn business tycoon... Are you involved in his company?"

"No... Not yet... My parents are working on it. That's their plan..."

"And after that?"

Ngumiti siya ng tila nakakaloko.

"You know me sweetheart... After I use it, I dump it... except you of course...."

"I haven't been used yet..."

"'Coz you don't want to... I can use you in any way you want it... How about.... later?"

"Let's not get into that..."

"Why? You're sounding like a married man."

"I'm married."

"Ohhh! Well... That's fine... Mas exciting nga ang stolen moments di ba?... like the old times..."

"Tsk! You haven't grown up yet..."

"Y.O.L.O. sweetheart..."

"Okay... goodluck to you in dealing with your boyfriend's business... They might be tougher than you think..."

"Well, kayang-kaya ni Dad iyan... He knows how to handle it... especially that they are on their low point right now..."

"What?"

"Well, sabi sakin ni Dad... their investors are slowly changing minds... Well I guess Dad has something to do with it... I don't know... tapos pag shaky na... then that's when he enters..."

"Your Dad is smart..."

"Yes, he is..."

Pero hindi ako papayag.