Claim me

.

It was late at night, as Christian wandered through the halls of his villa. When he reached the balcony, and looked outside, he noticed that the sun had set hours ago. In its place, he saw the full moon and hundreds of stars. He then went back inside the house and walked without a destination in mind, his legs carrying him further. However, the halls seemed endless and his own home looked oh so unfamiliar. At a certain point, Christian furrowed his brows and suddenly came to a halt in front of a red door. He was certain that none of the doors in his villa was painted red! Huh? How?

As Christian contemplated whether he should open the door and find out what was inside or not, it suddenly swung open and there she was. Ana... his beautiful, lovely whirlwind...

An unbearable ache filled his heart, as he looked at the woman he loved so much. She walked away from him though and stopped right in front of the large window. As he followed her, Ana turned around. She looked so serene...

Ana was wearing a white Grecian dress and her feet were bare. Her hair shone almost magically, as the light of the moon fell on those wavy locks.

The closer he got, almost reaching her, the faster his heart seem to pound against his rib cage. No other woman had that kind of effect on him. The second he reached her, he automatically took her hands in his.

She looked up at him, her eyes filled with love and admiration.

"Ana, you came back." He whispered, as he brought her hand towards his lips.

He kissed it and closed his eyes for mere seconds. As Christian's eyes fluttered open, Ana let out a happy sigh and nodded.

"Yes. I came back for you. I love you. Don't you know?" she replied, as he heard her heartbeat kick up a notch.

He nodded and caressed her cheeks. Her gorgeous red rose cheeks...

She looked at him intensely, making him feel as if he was drowning in her pretty eyes. He wouldn't mind dying, as long as he was able to look at those beautiful orbs forever.The next thing he knew, she was unbuttoning his shirt. As it fell on the floor, making him bare from the waist up, his heart fluttered in his chest. Her eyes were filled with love, admiration and untamable lust...

Ana's hand landed on his warm chest, her breathing becoming heavier... shallow at one point.

As she drew invisible patterns on his chest with her fiery fingers, Christian's mind formed incoherent sentences, as his eyes fell shut. And those incoherent sentences tumbled from his lips at the same time.

"Baby... mine...need you... please." He uttered.

As a wonderful shiver went through his whole body, Christian opened his eyes. He grabbed her hand, making her stop with the teasing.

"Why are you torturing me?" he whispered, as his chest heaved heavily.

Without even letting Ana reply, he grabbed her gently by the head and roughly crashed their lips together. She immediately responded and kissed him back with as much passion and force. As their lips moved, his hands wandered up and down her sides. She wrapped her arms around him, desperately attempting to have him as close as possible.

As the sweet scent of her hair invaded his nostrils, he felt his whole body tremble. He couldn't hold back anymore... it was too late.