Has she finally returned to Tinos?

Hello, you all! Just something I thought of. I love Greek mythology. This story is set in an alternate universe, where Ana is a lawyer and Christian is her father's client. I really hope you will enjoy reading this. I sure enjoyed writing it.  :)

The helicopter was about to land on this beautiful island. Her father was tired, but Ana was staring her eyes out. She was so excited to be here! Everything about this place was mesmerizing! Tinos, a Greek island situated in the Aegean Sea. It has a land area of approximately 194 square kilometers and a population of 8,574 inhabitants. The beaches were breathtaking, the mountains and all that green made it all look almost magical.

"Wow!" Ana exclaimed.

Her mouth was slightly open, she was just in awe. Compared to Seattle, this island was a true paradise. Shaking her father on his shoulder, she said.

"Look! Look, dad! Isn't this place amazing! I will thank you for the rest of my life for bringing me here! I love you so much! Oh my God!"

She then kissed him lightly on his left cheek. Out of shock, her dad smiled and placed his hand on his cheek.

Her father shook his head and found it so refreshing to see her this way. Ana was a very successful lawyer herself and has been independent for quite some time now. Most of the time, he felt like she didn't need him anymore, breaking his heart a bit. But seeing the way she was acting at the moment, made his heart soar. At this moment, she looked like the little girl who looked up to him and used to give him butterfly kisses in the morning. To hear her say that she loved him, felt amazing, because she hadn't said those three words to him in years. As he watched her, his throat had closed up. She was so endearing, making him love her so much more than he already did.

The helicopter had just landed, when Ana looked at her dad.

"Hey, are you okay?" she asked.

He smiled."Yes, I am doing great."

"Are you sure? Cause you seem like your mind's not here with me." she responded.

"I'm just very grateful that my client has invited us over here. This place looks like paradise, don't you think?" he replied.

"Oh my God, dad! The moment I see your client, I am so gonna hug and kiss him. This place is out of this world! Yay!" she exclaimed.

"Okay, a simple thank you will do, honey. You don't have to kiss him. You don't even know him." he responded.

Ana laughed aloud and said."I was just joking. Of course I won't kiss him, duh!"

"Good, because I don't think you need a man in your life right now, after what happened with your ex- boyfriend. Remind me to kick his puny behind, when I see him. " he growled.

"Hey dad, don't worry about him. And besides, I do agree with you. I don't need a man at the moment. Like you suggested, I am just going to take one year off from work. And just enjoy these 7 weeks in paradise with you and Kate." She said with a dreamy look on her face.

.

.

~ A while later ~

.

They stepped out of the helicopter and stepped into a limo. The driver helped them with their luggage, while they took a seat inside the car. Cold champagne was ready for the both of them and, there were some snacks also.

"I will now take you both to the hotel. It's a five star one and my boss has taken care of everything. You two don't have to worry about the bill or anything. He wants you both to enjoy your time on the island. And he will meet you both in the evening around 8 at the hotel restaurant." The driver said in one breath, like he had memorized it all.