I won't allow it

.

Calinico finally let her wrist go, and huffed. "Miss Ana and Mr. Christian have to do 5 things in order to break the curse... this is just step 1. And you do know that, right?" he pointed out, and glared at Alexia. "So... tell me, little spy: Where the hell is the second key?"

.

.

... Meanwhile , in the bedroom upstairs ...

.

.

"Come here..." Ana softly said, and revealed her beautiful chest.

Yes, he wanted her too... God, he wanted her so badly...

As Christian watched Ana's bare upper body, his heart contracted in his chest. She was so beautiful...

With a shaky hand, he tentatively traced the swell of her breasts... first the left and then the right one. Ana shuddered and whimpered softly at his touch, the noise she made driving Christian almost mad. As he placed his hand flat on her rosy peak, Christian felt himself starting to turn.

'No... Please don't' was what whirled inside his head, while trying with all his might to keep 'the monster' at bay.

"Christian, please..." Ana whined, because the anticipation was killing her at that moment." I want you to touch me everywhere..."

His whole body shook, and he took deep breaths, while doing his best not to turn into 'the monster'.

Ana's eyes flew open and noticed how he was hesitating." What is it, Christian?" she questioned.

He shook his head and replied." I can't... I cannot" he stuttered." Ana, sweetie... I don't think I can make love to you without turning into that other side of me... I'm so sorry."

At hearing that, Ana swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat." I don't care... I love all of you and I love 'him' too, Christian." She said in such a convincing way." If you'll turn, I don't mind... I want to make love to you no matter what..."

He shook his head at that." But, Ana. I do not want to hurt you... I won't be able to control 'him'."

"Yes you will..." Ana pointed out." You will, Christian Grey."

After saying that, Ana got up from the bed and stood right in front of Christian. Without fear or hesitation, she took off of her bathrobe and attempted to make eye contact with him. Christian's eyes had fluttered shut, so she whispered." Look me in the eyes.."

Seconds passed after Ana had said those words, but she didn't get impatient. Instead, she waited for him to get his extremely heightened senses under control.

His eyes snapped open, and he gripped her gently on her arm." I couldn't... I won't be able to bear it, if I.. If I would hurt you, Ana..." He pointed out, his head shaking, the tone of his voice full of emotion.

Ana smiled at him and grabbed his hand. He wanted to pull it back, but her grip was tight." Shhh... it's alright. I trust you." she whispered, and placed his open palm on her bare stomach.

Christian shook his head." Before... before, I'm able to control 'the monster'." he countered." But after Leila and Adon held me captive for all those days in that cage, my heightened senses have been on overdrive constantly. I can't control... I'm unable to control them the way I used to."

As he said those words, Ana noticed his eyes glowing dangerously, they seem to be on fire!

And yet she smiled and gripped his hand tighter and moved it so it ended up lower onto her body...