At Large!

Egypt's POV (2.3k words)

Egypt's fit visual^

My trio finally makes it back to the motel, all of us needing some R&R, Paige goes to Ethan's room and I retire with Erik to ours. In the matter of just a few reckless moments you could hear the panting coming from the next room.

Erik laughed, "Ethan ain't much of shit, but I guess Paige likes him".

"Aye, that is your best-friend as well E, and you know you love her". He shrugged, "So if Paige came in here right now and said Ethan was cheating and using her".

"I'd kill him, in broad daylight". He responded and I nodded. Erik has been in prison but I'm sure he's soften up around me and Paige. But then again, it could all just be an act. That wouldn't surprise me if it was.

"You want to watch some Boondocks?". I smiled and he nodded as I played some shows on T.V. I played a random episode, it didn't matter what I played they were all funny in their own way.

"You taking her to Red Lobster with the cheddar biscuits

"You taking her to Red Lobster with the cheddar biscuits. The fam ain't eating cheddar biscuits but this random broad is eatin' cheddar biscuits". I repeated the same time as Riley. I loved this showed a lot, I grew up on it.

Erik just chuckled, "Granddad always doing the little homies scanless".

"Game recognize game and you looking kinda unfamiliar right now". Came from the screen once more. "Where's Grandad? Can I help you sir?

 "Where's Grandad? Can I help you sir?

"Period". I joked and smiled. This was a good time with Erik, I'll admit. Even though I'm laughing now I'm still the most stressed person on the planet. No person can compare the stress I'm dealing with.

College kids, people with kids and a job. Try dealing with the stress of knowing that someone is going to die if I don't work fast enough. I needed something to destress but I didn't know anything that could help honestly.

I knew I was tense when even Erik noticed it, "Yo shawty. Chill the hell out. You gonna find this guy...we know this little ass ghost nigga Luke is somewhere. Now whoever the hell is using his name is out there. Could be under your nose".