Informational!/ Alternate Ending

Okay so after reading a few of my own chapters from this book I decided that you guys need a explanation chapter...because I realized I left some information out.

So like if you remember the type writer chapter...if not reread it really quick....also...follow my insta..if you please 🥺

You done reading?

You done reading?....okay!!

So basically if it didn't make sense as to why Thomas suddenly died, this excerpt should clear that up for you real quick!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person

Lauren took a break just to look over at Scott. He rubbed his hands over his face in stress. You can just look at his face and see he was stressed. But there is no blame to him, this case was already hard enough. Thomas is taking an extreme amount of time. Two minutes turned into five, then five turned into 10.

" Scott you might wanna go check on him". Lauren spoke. Scott nodded, then started heading towards the back of the store. Scott called his name, but there was no answer. Once he got to the back room he was watched the old man look through files.

Scott knew once Thomas found the name files that his cover could potentially be blown. So he did what he had to do. He grabbed the telephone and smacked Thomas on the back of the head with it. Knocking the old man to the floor.

If the impact of the phone didn't hurt Thomas the way his head hit the floor did. It smacked against the hard floors and he broke his head open. Scott watched for a second as the blood oozed from his head, and he used the same phone to call the police.

He didn't say anything just called, then wiped his fingerprints clean with a sanitized wipe. Then walked back out to Lauren to play the entire act as if he just found Thomas laying there already hurt.

10 years of friendship with Thomas, just to kill him in his own shop. Just goes to show, nobody can really be trusted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hoped that cleared up how Thomas the nick nack, shop owner died..it was all Scott.

Also I'm going to give you a alternate ending on how Scott can die!!!

So imagine Scott got the chance to escape the fight with Jayden.

Read now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person

Going down the raining streets of the city, Scott walked. His coat being soaked and his shoes squeaking as the water made them soft and squishy. There was barely any lighting on the streets as all the street lights were dimmed for some odd reason.

Only one light was on, and it was a porch light from some condo. The whole area was lined with them, yet only on light was on.