Erik's Girl PT 1

2 years later (2.1k words)

Egypt's POV....Egypt's fit^^^ Also music

Today's chapter before I forget like yesterday

~~~~~~~~~~
After 1 year hanging with Jayden in Cali we both decided to come back to New York. A year later it was the year of Erik to be coming out of jail.

He would be a free man, then the topic of a clean slate would need to be discussed. Although Erik would be a free man his record would still be full and since the video was very convincing my father was able to convince the judge to want to give Erik a clean slate. Also the judge owed my father a favor.

"Derrick are you dressed?". I called out. I got a lonely "Mmh". As a response. "If you hurry we can go see your daddy". The little boy came running out his bedroom. The spare bedroom inside my apartment soon became the room of my 1 year old son.

Yes...that's right I had a son. Also yes it's Erik's. He didn't pull out the last time we had sex and didn't remind me to take the plan B either when he was finished like he usually did. I went to visit Erik at the jail alone many times and it has came out that I had a child.

I expected him to be pissed, mad at me even. All he did was smirk and chuckle when I told him. He had planned for it to have happened, he claimed.."If I never got outta here I wanted to make sure you had protection".

At the time I was mad, this dude really got me pregnant, but then again. I was pregnant by my best-friend and now lover. But that didn't matter much. Taking care of Derrick when he was a newborn was hard without Erik. But I managed.

The maids helped a lot, but when I got back to New York Derrick was 1 and was starting to talk. He couldn't wait to see his daddy, and I couldn't wait to see mine as well.

Jayden and his girlfriend moved from Washington out to New York. Paige and Ethan lived nearby so the dream team was still together. Logan was 12 now, and Paige has given birth to a healthy baby girl who is 2.

Now I has been lounging around the house, I was wearing biker shorts and a black T-shirt. I didn't feel like getting dressed anymore because I'm pretty sure Erik will love the sight of me in these shorts. But it's not like he can do much grabbing as this will be the first time meeting Derrick.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled up at the ADX prison, and I unbuckled my son. I carried him on my hip, as I walked into the prison. He was a small 1 year old, and he was skinny. I feed him 3 times a day and I give a snack in between lunch and before dinner but he's always running around the place. Always wanting to go to the park. Always getting energy out.

He was just as confident as Erik. Always walking in my bedroom asking if his fit is nice. Trying to attract the girls in his kindergarten.

"Agent Jones". They greeted me. I actually took the agent position with Jayden. It paid a lot, I mean I got enough to live in the apartment without my parents paying for it.

They allowed me passed, straight towards the same room where I laid eyes on Erik the first time, but this time they escorted him in without the chains and muzzle.

"Hey baby". I smiled and he did as well as he entered the room.

"This my seed". He questioned walking around the table straight to kneel in front of me and Derrick.

I looked at Derrick, "You nervous baby? This is your daddy. Don't be scared".

Derrick was a little scared, not seeing this man ever in his life but being told about him. The little one year old didn't expect his father to be so big and intimidating.