ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS +

Thank you all for taking the time to read Guns and Roses. This story was written for many reasons, one of them been the fact that I wanted to shed some light on anxiety disorders. As a person who suffers from this and is continuously being told by people that it's "all up in my head" I wanted to make a character that was really affected by it, a character that all of us who suffer from this can relate to and respect, and- more importantly- a character that shows us it's possible to learn to live with it and love ourselves through it.

Coming from writing a high school story, I also realized I wanted to just, overall, write a book that was a lot darker, heavier and mature in its entirety which is also why Harley's abusive past came easy to me.

My journey of writing this story has being a hell of a ride. I wrote the first ten chapters when I realised that having Cameron and Harley just meet for the first time and not already know each other before the story starts was going to make it difficult. Along with that, Cameron was an absolute jerk in the first version and Harley was that annoying character who always brought up her past in an annoying "feel sorry for me" type of way. So I restarted and thus this version was created.

It's clear or, at least, I hope it is that Harley and Cameron's story has not yet come to a close and there will be- yes! You guessed it; a sequel!
I plan on having a duo-logy so this will be the final book following their lives. It will be titled Guns and Mirrors and I am currently in the process of writing it so it will be up in a few months- hopefully.

I'm super excited for the next book because things are going to get a whole lot more hectic. Y'all thought that this was over but it's not even close. You'll all be introduced to new characters, new places and new enemies that you might love... or hate.
The synopsis of the sequel will be up soon so keep an eye on my profile to see what exactly is going on ;)

Thank you to everyone who has helped me write this story- God, my sister, my family and you- my readers. You have all made it such an incredible journey that I enjoyed thoroughly. I love you all to the moon and back! I hope this book was a light for you in your times of darkness!

See you all soon! <3

vote•comment•share