Chapter 13 - New House, New Tour

You were so jealous of this house

You were so jealous of this house. You had went for a house viewing with Nikki. The first couple you weren't so impressed with but this one was a dream. It had six rooms, a lagoon looking pool. It was kinda old looking from the outside, Victorian esque.

"I love this one, if you pick any others over this one you're crazy" You smiled brightly as you got in the car.

"I felt it with that house" Nikki nodded "I'm gonna put an offer down for sure"

"You better decorate it nice, it's not a Doom and gloom house" You teases and he laughed as you drove back.

"How long have we been together now?" Nikki asked and you chewed your lip trying to think.

"Like 5 months or so? I don't know specifically" You said with a shrug. "Hey, we'll be on tour for Christmas"

"We will" Nikki said with a nod as he took your hand. "You wanna help me decorate the house when we get back?"

"I might not do a great job, you may wanna get a designer in or something" You said with a shrug. You felt like Nikki had some kind of underlying motive but wouldn't say.

"Why don't you look over some colours with me? So I don't make it all Doom and gloom?" He said with a smile.

"Yeah okay I'll look at some colours with you" You said with a shrug. He smiled brightly as he drove, he was up to something.

You had played a few shows with Rach and Tony and the response was great. A lot of fans from the previous band turned up to see you, it was great that your following was dedicated. You had decided to go with the name Honest Intentions, Mick said it wasn't such a shitty name which gave you some hope.

"We aren't gonna all get on that bus" You said with a sigh "And if we get two separate ones I don't wanna ditch Rach and Tony"

"Then I'll come onto your bus" Nikki said with a shrug, everything always came so simple to him.

"You can't" You said leaning against him as you stared at the two tour buses. "Then Tommy will come with Rach and then Vince and Mick are alone"

"You act like that's a bad thing" Mick chimed in as he put his luggage on the bus and went upstairs. You chuckled to yourself but still, you couldn't just ditch your band and Nikki shouldn't ditch his.

"I haven't slept without you in three months" Nikki said sadly as he held you close.

"Well it's not like you're not gonna see me, you can always just come over when we stop" You murmured, leaning up to kiss him.

"You bringing men on that bus?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"As a matter of fact, I've left my list of men at home.
Dammit. Wasted opportunity" You joked with him.
"Plus then I don't have to put up with you taking up the bed"