Chapter 55 - Honeymoon in Tokyo

It was the big day

It was the big day. You weren't nervous this time. You didn't need help getting into the right frame of mind, you knew it was right this time.

Walking down the stairs, you met Mick at the bottom. He took Izzy off you and offered his spare arm as he walked you through the living room and into your garden. You aww'ed at Iggy and Ringo with their little bowties as Gunner walked them along side you and up the garden. There was a small gathering of people all dressed for Halloween who sat waiting for you.

You walked up the aisle as it were and met Nikki at the top. He told you that you looked beautiful and removed your veil.

"One last time?" He asked offering you his hand.

"One last time." You smiled taking it.

Your wedding party was more like a little gathering of people listening to music in your living room whilst drinking and talking about the old times. You were sat in Nikki's lap as you listened to him talk about when you guys met and the jacuzzi story. That was always a hit.

"Hey" He whispered to you as everyone went on with their conversations. "I'm glad your mine again"

"I never stopped being yours Nikki." You gave him a soft smile as you ran a hand through his hair. "This was such a nice day. Simple but everything I wanted"

"I can't wait to see the photos" Nikki said running his hand over your hip. "You're still the most beautiful, complicated woman I've ever met"

You laughed and shook your head before resting it on his shoulder. He played with your hands, staring at yours against his. He had surprised you with new rings, he had them engraved with both dates. He wore them both as did you.

"Do you think I should get a vasectomy?" He asked and you looked at him surprised.

"Do you want to? Are you done with kids?" You asked. He chewed his lip as he sat there thinking. You understood where he was coming from, he was gonna be 40 in two months, he was probably done. But were you?

—-

The flight to Japan was long and tiring. Izzy slept through most of it, thank fuck. But you were exhausted. As soon as you got to the hotel room you passed out. Happy Honeymooning.

You woke up to hear Nikki yelling down the phone, something about a studio not being as it was promised.

"Well I'm not doing the interview, find some other band" Nikki scoffed down the phone. "Well fuck them, it's too small. We don't work that way"

You sat up and sighed. This was the ups and the downs of Nikki Sixx. Sometimes ego was priority number 1, he could be a brat sometimes if he didn't get his way. It seemed like today was one of those days.

"Nikki, the guy is only doing his job" You told him and he shook his head.

"See, that wasn't hard. We'll be there in an hour" Nikki hung up the phone muttering "Fucker" under his breath. He sat back down on the bed beside you.