Chapter 132 - Denied.

You had spent all night with John and Lita

You had spent all night with John and Lita. You were meant to go get a Motel room but Phil insisted you guys stayed on the bus. So you did and you woke up in John's bunk. You remembered he had slept somewhere else on the bus, no harm no foul.

You woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs, you walked through the bus to see him cooking as he sang along to the radio.

"He cooks as well" You said with a smile as you slid into the booth.

"Good morning" He said with a grin as he served you a plate of food. "I'm actually a pretty fine cook too, check out the eggs. Over easy, not burnt."

"I'm very impressed" You smiled as he leant down to kiss you. "We continuing on with the kissing thing?"

"We definitely are" He murmured stealing a kiss from you again. "Unless you don't want to?"

"Let me try the food and then I'll make a decision" You smirked as he laughed.

—-

You put your keys to the side as you closed the front door. It was quiet compared to the hustle of the show. Saying goodbye to John was kinda like being a teenager again. Both of you saying bye but neither one of you actually moving.

He lived in LA so he promised to visit you in a few days and you were excited. Very excited. You walked into the living room and about jumped out of your skin when you saw Nikki sat there. He was like a ghost, just reminding you that he was still there.

"Jesus, where are the kids?" You asked holding your chest.

"Izzy's upstairs, Gunner's on a visitation with Brandi" He said leaning back on the couch. "You're back earlier than I expected you to be."

"Yeah well, I had stuff to do before Izzy got back." You sighed. "Are you just making yourself comfortable or?"

He took off his sunglasses and rubbed the bridge of his nose. He patted the seat next to him and you sat there wearily.

"I know I was a dick" He admitted looking at you. "I went about things in the wrong way. And I'm sorry."

"Okay?" You said raising an eyebrow. "Thanks?"

"So what do you say?" He said with a smile stroking your arm. "Can I bring my stuff back?"

"Wait, what?" You asked moving back with a frown.

"I apologise, we get back together. And we try again" Nikki said and you scoffed. "What?"

"It doesn't work like that. Your poor attempt at an apology doesn't mean everything's forgotten" You laughed. "Are you crazy?"

"You want us to get back together and here I am, all my cards are laid out right here. I can put Crue back together, I came up with a festival for the band. Everything can go back to normal" He said trying to take your hand but you snatched it back.