Chapter 88 - Causin a Hurricane.

"Are you working out?" Lita asked you confused as she walked onto the bus

"Are you working out?" Lita asked you confused as she walked onto the bus. You were with Izzy stretching on a yoga mat as she copied your poses.

"Ate too much ice cream, gotta keep fit" You moaned as you did a downward dog. "You still pissed?"

"Well yeah" Lita said sitting down opposite you. "But I think we should just play 45 anyway. Fuck em. And if they try to take us off early, then the fans will riot."

"Could save Holy Man til the end. Then fans will definitely chant if they try and kick us off" You mumbled. "Izzy can you pass mommy her water?"

"No" Izzy said throwing rolling your bottle down the aisle of the bus. You glared at her as she smiled at you sweetly. "I am done with your attitude little girl."

"She's playing you" Lita said as you walked towards Izzy. She screamed and ran down the aisle to the bedroom where Nikki was. She screamed for Nikki as you got closer.

"He's not gonna save you Izzy, you've disrespected me for the last time" You said picking her up as Nikki opened the door.

"Are you murdering our kid?" He asked trying to take her from you but you refused.

"She's going in time out." You mentioned carrying her to a seat. "Face the window and do not move or talk until I say so."

She cried and cried, calling for Nikki as he looked at you guiltily.

"Don't you dare, just ignore her. Go back to the bedroom Nikki." You ordered as you grabbed your water.

"Surely there's.."

"Nikki" You huffed holding the bridge of your nose, you pointed to the bedroom and walked back with his tail between his legs. Izzy stopped crying and started sniffling.

"I have done nothing wrong" Lita laughed as you looked at her. "I'm tired of doing the same covers babe."

"Okay what do you wanna do?" You asked lying on the floor, balancing on your forearms.

"I want to piss some people off. The people in particular are Vince and The Scorpions" Lita aid as she looked at you worriedly. "You're turning red."

"Keep going" You said breathlessly as you tried to hold the pose.

"Rock you like a hurricane and Girls girls girls" Lita offered to you. You fell to the floor and lay there with a groan. "Are you alive?"

"I think so" You mumbled sitting up. "I'm good for rock you like a hurricane. But we can't do Girls, I know you wanna piss off Vince but, I can't do that to Nikki."

"Well get him out here, see if he has any ideas" Lita shrugged and you shook your head.

"He'll snitch on us" You mumbled. You eyed Izzy climbing down her seat and running to the bedroom again. "Oh for fucks sake."