Stamp of Approval

"She told me that I mimed

"She told me that I mimed.."

"You shouldn't have pissed her off. She's on her first proper bill. She doesn't need you hazing her Sixx."

Nikki listened to Lita ramble on over the phone. She had called him to say she was coming to the festival to see some old friends. He kept in touch with her every so often to hang out and reminisce about old times. But then she brought you up..

"I'm not hazing her. I'm just...Interested" He murmured as he walked to his balcony. It was the early hours of the morning, he could hear some noise outside. He looked outside to see your singer drunkenly giggling with a dude from The Scorpions.

"Am I speaking to Sixx or Tommy? Cause this is a very Tommy thing to do" Lita mentioned. He leant on the balcony as he watched the scene play out before him as the sun rose.

"Her drummer has already fucked Tommy. Her singer is sucking the face off someone right now. Yet, she won't budge" Nikki sighed in annoyance. "She won't even talk to me."

"Cause you probably insult her everytime or get all cocky. She's not about sex or drugs. She's about the music. That's all she's there for."

Nikki finished his conversation with Lita before heading out his room. He had seen Alice walk into one of the rooms opposite the pool. He went to the room next door and tried to peer in the window, just to see some scrap of evidence whether it was your room or not. He didn't wanna be knocking on the wrong room.

"This is a whole new level of odd.."

You watched as Nikki jumped and backed away from the window he was peering in moments ago. You smirked at catching him off guard.

"Where did you come from?" He asked as he watched you sit down on a pool chair.

"They have pilled us in one room in this hotel. I don't know about Rachel but I can't sleep through Alice getting fucked by some dude" You mumbled as you pulled a cigarette packet from your jeans. You offered him one to which he declined. You shrugged and lit it up taking an inhale and a shaky exhale. He laughed as you choked on the smoke.

"Stop..Stop.." You coughed as tears ran down your face. He rubbed your back and you edged away from him. "I don't normally smoke..."

"It's okay, you don't have to try and impress me" Nikki grinned as he lay back on the chair. You frowned and threw the neglected cigarette to the side.

"I am not trying to impress you" You scoffed as you pushed your sunglasses up onto your head. "I am stressed."

You heard him snort in response and you frowned, kicking the side of his chair.