Chapter 114 - Not So Fun Fair

Nikki sat by your bedside at the hotel

Nikki sat by your bedside at the hotel. He had taken you to the hospital where they checked you over and gave you some anti anxiety meds. The cops had come by and asked if you wanted to press charges. They said if you did and Jason pressed charges for assault, then Nikki could be facing some jail time. You shook your head, stating you didn't want to press charges. Nikki looked at you like you were crazy, but now was not a good time for Nikki to do a prison sentence.

He sat there as you were discharged from the hospital. He had to get his hands stitched up, but he didn't care. He was shaking from anger, adrenaline? He didn't know.

When you got back to the hotel he ran you a bath and put you in it as he sat with you.

"I'm so sorry Nikki" You cried as you held onto his arm. "I feel so dirty."

"This wasn't your fault" Nikki said sternly. "Don't you dare take any fuckin blame for this."

"I feel like I've betrayed you, it's so stupid" You sniffed as you wiped your eyes. "Your show, what happened to the show?"

"The show was cut short. Who gives a shit about the show. This show, tomorrow's show, any show. I've cancelled the rest of the tour" Nikki said and you looked at him shocked.

"Nikki you don't need to do that, people have paid good money" You pleaded but he shook his head.

"No. Im not discussing it. Im here and I'm with you and that's it" Nikki stated firmly. "I was ready to kill him. When I turned that corner and saw him.."

He swallowed as he looked down. He forced a smile and kissed you on the forehead.

"It doesn't matter." He mumbled. "How are you feeling?"

"Horrible" You said honestly. "I just wanna sleep."

"You can sleep tonight, but tomorrow we're doing something. I'm not letting you fall back into depression over some fucking piece of shit like him."

You finished in the bath and dried yourself. You looked in the mirror and cried at the bite mark on your neck and the bruise on your wrists. Nikki came behind you and hugged you tightly.

"C'mon angel,.." He murmured picking you up and carrying you to the bed.  He looked over at Izzy fast asleep on her bed before climbing in with you.

"Why are you so far away?" You asked him quietly at the big gap between you both. You felt disgusting, you hoped he wasn't disgusted with you too.

"I didn't know if you wanted me to hold you babe." He said quietly as he moved closer to you and pulled you to him. He had some long shorts on as he rested against you. He was taking every precaution to not terrify you.

"How are the pills?" He asked you and you shrugged.

"Not working." You sighed. "I don't think I can sleep"