Chapter 44 - Rockabilly.

The director of the music video went on and on and on

The director of the music video went on and on and on. You regretted going to the meeting with Nikki, but he wanted you to get out the house. The director was too artsy for you. They wanted all these hidden meanings and then obnoxious truths.

"Rockabilly?" You heard Nikki snort and you tuned back into the conversation. "With the slicked back hair? I don't know.."

"Oh my god, yes." You said excited and everyone turned to look at you. "Don't look at me like that, you guys never get creative with costumes"

"We spent the first half of our career in make up" Mick interjected.

"You said you wanted my input, this is my input" You said excitedly. "I'm talking sharp suits, I'm talking little curls. Pompadour."

"I really don't wanna do this" Nikki groaned. "Tommy has to do it too"

"That's fine dude, I love getting in costume" Tommy grinned and you gave him a thumbs up.

"I'm getting a weird grease sex fantasy right now" You mumbled as you daydreamed.

After the meeting you had gone for a walk with the dogs. You felt really good, the baby was active more than your bladder would have liked, but you had no complaints. The only concern you had was Nikki and the rest of the band. They seemed really defeated by the reviews they had been getting. The interviews were putting Nikki on edge. He hated that they were questioning him over Vince all the time instead of asking about the record.

Truth be told, you were wondering about Vince. It was left pretty shitty between him and everyone. But you heard him and Sharise were getting a divorce and you couldn't help but wonder who was there for him right now. You had also kept in touch with Bobbi, she had let Jani see their daughter a few times now he was so close to being comfortably sober.

Lita had called you in a panic yesterday, worrying John was gonna do something stupid, like propose. Her freak out freaked him out and they weren't currently speaking. Lucky for them he was in Cali with you. Lita didn't wanna get married again, she said it ruined her spirit last time with Chris.