Chapter 76 - Babytalk.

"I'm ready to show him Holy Man" You smirked at Lita and she nodded

"I'm ready to show him Holy Man" You smirked at Lita and she nodded. She rounded up the girls as Bob and Nikki came back from discussing the production.

"Last song for the album, Scrappy Doo wrote it when she was horny." Lita explained and you rolled your eyes.

"She's not wrong" You snorted as you looked at her with a nod. She started singing as Nikki watched you. It wasn't that complicated. But you were pretty proud about writing a song on your own.

"Lead me into temptation
Save me with your healing hands
Show me the fires of creation
Baby be my holy man..."

The riff wasn't much, but Lita's melody against the drums were the catchy part of the song as you sang along. You solo'ed when the time came as you pressed your pedals as Lita joined in with you towards the end.

You repeated the chorus two more times after before ending the song. You smiled at Lita with a laugh, it was a lot of fun to play.

"That's the single" Bob stated simply. "It needs work, but that's the one."

"Fuck off, no it isn't" You laughed and he nodded. Nikki clapped with a nod.

"You liked it?" You asked him as he walked over.

"It was hot, it was opposite of our devil imagery" Nikki chuckled as you explained its why you did it.

"It's a metaphor, we both know you are no holy man" You mumbled kissing him. You felt arms envelope you and Nikki. You pulled back from the kiss to see Lita hugging Nikki from behind.

"I love you guys" She mumbled. "We just wrote a hit Scrappy."

"Why does she keep calling you Scrappy doo?" Nikki asked and you shrugged.

"Her writing credits will say Cherry" Lita teased and Nikki rolled his eyes. "Where has Jani been anyway?"

"Not disturbing us thankfully" Nikki cleared his throat and you shook your head.

"He's been on my mind but I don't wanna initiate anything by contacting him" You mumbled. Lita moved away as Rach asked her a question.

"Stop it" Nikki ordered, noticing your worried look. "You promised me, no burdening yourself with other people's shit. That especially means Jani Lane."

"I know I know" You huffed.

"You're stuck in the 80s" Nikki commented as you listened to Genesis as you swayed around you room. He handed you your coat and you smiled, you knew where he was taking you.

The docks were cold as you walked to the ice cream shop. You ordered the usual and sat down in your old spot on the port.

"I'm excited to show you the new songs" Nikki smiled as you ate your ice cream. "I can't believe Lita wrote a song for me."