Tell Me How.

"Fuck him! Fuck him, fuck him!"

You were emptying box after box of your stuff. It had been a long month, waiting for your stuff to be sent over to Vancouver, but here it was.

Lita winced as she heard the crashing upstairs. She promised she would follow you to wherever you needed to be. Both on the verge of divorce, both heartbroken over Nikki's actions or lack of.

You cried at the wedding photos that were taken mere months ago. You cried at the photos from the tour, from the holiday, from anything that included you and him.

He promised he wouldn't hurt you, how he only had eyes for you. And how quickly that turned sour. He left you for the next best thing. He called you to clarify it was over. Like you were nobody.

The heartache you felt versus the voice telling you that you moved too fast, fell to deep. Both were equally haunting. You just hurt.

"Babe?" Lita swallowed as she looked at you on the floor surrounded by photographs. Your eyes were red and puffy. She watched as you tried to talk, get your breath back. But you were having a panic attack. She knelt down beside you and held you close as you cried hysterically.

It took a long time for her to calm you down. Although the choking stopped, the tears still fell. You asked her to take the photos away and light them on fire, do whatever she needed to do. Lita gathered the box up and looked at them as she left your room. She sighed, you both looked so happy. She couldn't understand where Sixx had gone so wrong.

She looked behind her to make sure you had closed the door before taking the photos into her bedroom. She just had a gut feeling to keep the photos. She knew this wasn't over yet, even though it felt like it.

She heard the phone downstairs ring and go to voicemail. It was her date John, wondering if she was still on for tomorrow.  She had met John through a band called Scream. She was all up for meeting him until he mentioned he had an audition for Motley Crue. She hadn't told you that, not yet.

The phone rang again and she heard Nikki's voice on the machine. She stilled as she eyed your door. It opened and you walked out, listening to the machine.

"Lita, I need to talk to you. It's urgent, I...I just need to talk."

She heard him sigh before asking for a call back. He hadn't called Lita not yet. She could see the glimmer of hope on your face, maybe he was asking about you. You looked at her and nodded, for approval. She walked downstairs with you hot on her trail as she picked up the phone.

"Are you sure you wanna hear this?" She asked you and you nodded. You just wanted to hear him. You needed the comfort. She dialled his number and put the phone on speaker.