Chapter 100 - Bump in the road.

The new bus arrived quite quickly and you had transported all your stuff over

The new bus arrived quite quickly and you had transported all your stuff over. The rooms were much bigger, as big as the could be on a bus. There was a decent sized shower and you ordered enough food for everyone. No more moaning, you hoped.

You heard Nikki singing Holy Man and you smiled, it was nice for him to be singing your work for a change. Tonight was gonna be your biggest show yet and you were excited.

"What are we covering? Who's turn is it?" You asked as you sat down with your guitar and your stereo.

"It's Sheree's" Rach said as she joined you. "What we playing?"

"I wanna play so many songs. But there's one I wanna do in particular.." Sheree said and you sat there waiting in anticipation. "I'm gonna beat him at his own fucking game."

"Who? What are we doing?" You asked with a frown.

"Primal fucking Scream. Give me that god damn bass line." Sheree mentioned and you grinned.

"I do love the song. I don't like your intentions but damn I wanna play it" You grinned. "What else?"

"Two cover rule" Rach mentioned and Lita nodded as she tapped her chin.

"What about Always? We never do ballads" Lita shrugged.

"You want me to cry on stage?" You snorted "No, next."

"You helped write the good parts" Lita said and you shook your head.

"What's with you getting all sentimental and shit recently?" You asked her and she shrugged.

"I can be a girl sometimes" Lita smirked. "Okay what song?"

"Aerosmith." You grinned and the girls did too. "Any song I don't give a shit."

"Well you can sing it" Lita snorted, you watched as she laid out a line of coke on the table and started cutting it up.

"Since when are you back on this?" You asked disappointed and Sheree and Rach looked at each other.

"We kinda all are. Have been all tour babe. It's just you flying solo" Lita sniffed as she rubbed her nose. You watched the three of them each have a bump and Rach offered you a note.

"No thanks" You shook your head. "When did this happen?"

"When we got famous and started earning some serious cash" Rach shrugged.