Chapter 41 - California Dreamin'

You held it behind your back as the guys sat down, waiting for you to put it on

You held it behind your back as the guys sat down, waiting for you to put it on. You showed them the album with a grin.

"That looks sick dude" Tommy grinned as he took the album from you passing it around.

"Alright, let's play the finished product" Bob ordered as you pressed play.

Sickness wasn't a massive issue for you right now. You hated feeling nauseous and was happy that it wasn't giving you any trouble. The only issue you were having was caffeine and sex. Nikki wouldn't let you have either. No matter how many times you tried to tell him that sex wasn't gonna hurt the baby, he wasn't listening. You loved and hated him for the fact he was treating you so delicately.

"Pamela wants to throw us a celebration party for the album. You gonna come back for the release?" Tommy asked Nikki.

"Every time I hang out with your wife I end up getting in trouble" Nikki chuckled. "I don't know yet, I've been trying not to push the moving situation"

"So are you guys back on? Are you gonna have another wedding or just shotgun it?" Tommy asked.

"We are just two very close people having a baby" Nikki sighed as he watched you laugh with Bob. He knew it was time you guys talked. He had given you your space and your time. But now some decisions needed to be made.

—-

"Y'know I've never seen you as angry as I saw you just then" Nikki commented as you walked down the pier.

"They were out of rum and raisin. And I did apologise after" You mumbled as you held his hand. "You sure I can eat this? It's very minty, we may risk the baby having a mint craving when it's born."

"Ha, Ha. Don't tease me for caring, someone's gotta watch your bad habits" Nikki teased. You sat at your usual spot, you huddled up together.

"Remind me why ice cream in December was smart" You shivered next to him as he held you to him. He didn't say anything for a while, when you looked up at him you could tell something was playing on his mind.

"We're pretty much a couple, wouldn't you say?" Nikki finally spoke. "We are exactly how we were, just without the labels"

"I..guess? I don't know we don't have to go into it right now" You hurried.

"You know we have to talk about this. I've given you space. The only thing that's stopping us being together is you"

"What if we put a label on it and then it all falls apart all over again. What if this is going so well because we aren't together, things aren't so serious?" You ranted.

"Things are as serious as they can be. We aren't just two people who hooked up and have a baby. You're my wife."

"No I'm not Nikki" You swallowed hard. "It won't be like it was before. I cannot shoulder the blame for everything. I can't have you calling me out for baggage when things get a bit stressful. Or you trying to make me jealous with other girls because I'm sometimes busy."

"I'm not the same and you're not the same" Nikki said calmly. "I know what I did. And I know I hurt you. But a lot has changed. And I don't want you to change your morals or bow to my every command. There's gonna be fights. But I won't run or push you away. But you have to promise me that you'll try"

"Of course I will try. I won't run away anymore." You ran a hand over your stomach as he kissed your cheek. "If you'll have me, I'm yours"

—-

You cried as you hugged Ringo. Nikki said he will send for him in a couple days. He was stood by the door with your suitcases as he tapped his foot impatiently. He was excited to get you home.

"I love you both, please look after him while I'm gone" You sniffled as you hugged Lita and John.

"He will be with us in two days" Nikki sang and rolled his eyes as you went back to the dog. He picked you up and carried you out the house and put you in the taxi.

"You fuck up and your balls are mine" Lita whispered as she hugged him tight.

"I expect nothing less" He smirked before hugging John. "I'll see you at the release. Watch her she's fiesty"

It was only two hours from Vancouver back home. You felt a warm fuzzy feeling when you pulled up outside the house you hadn't seen for a long long time.  Nikki grabbed your stuff as you ran up to the front door and opened it. You looked around cautiously, it felt like something had changed but everything looked the same.

"Come on, I have a surprise for you" Nikki took your hand as he kicked the door close behind you. You followed him up the stairs and you blinked. Where there was four rooms, there appeared to now be three. You frowned as he led you to the new looking door. It was his room.

"Nikki.." You said cautiously as he opened the door. Your eyes widened at the sight of the studio in front of you.  Mixing desks, fancy chairs, computers, instruments. It had even been sectioned off into two.

"I was thinking about extending it, but it's something for now" He smiled as you stood there with a hand over your mouth.

"Maybe I shouldn't have done this with your emotions going crazy" He muttered as tears rolled down your face.

"I can't believe you did this for me" You turned around slowly, taking it all in. "I can't begin to explain how grateful I am"

"You deserve it. You've worked so hard, you deserve to stand on your own two feet" Nikki smiled as you hugged him tight.

—-

"Can we please have sex" You begged him standing at the end of your bed naked as he wrote in his notebook. "The doctor said I'd be less emotional because of all the orgasms."

"Yeah, that's what the doctor said" Nikki chuckled as he threw his notepad to the side. He lay at the end of your bed, reaching for your hands.

"I have no issue with giving you orgasms babe. I just can't get too physical with you" He mumbled against your skin as he kissed your abdomen.

"But I'm so horny. And as much as I appreciate you going down, which I really do. I need dick. Please Nikki" You watched him smirk at you and you groaned. "Come on I'm so freakin hot for you."

"You know I can't. Come on let's watch a film" He said pulling you over to him. You glared at him before smirking. "Fine."

You waited for him to engross himself in the film before you slid down under the sheets. He moaned when he felt your mouth around him. You felt his hand in your hair and you smiled, continuing your tease. Now Nikki enjoyed a blowjob, but Nikki hated being teased, he was impatient when he was horny and he had no self control when it came to fucking you.

"Don't" You heard him moan as you stopped. You just licked him every now and again. You heard him grown as you nipped his hip gently.

"You better keep going or you better stop completely. Don't be a fuckin tease" He warmed but you grinned. That's exactly what you chose to do. He growled in frustration of your stop start tactics. He pulled the covers back and moaned as you stared up at him innocently.

"Y'know I could think of some other ways for you to work this problem out." You murmured climbing on top of him. He moaned as you teased yourself on him slowly. You smirked as he bit his lip.

"You're such a fuckin tease" He growled as he flipped you over. He had a dark look in his eye that you had been waiting so long to see. He stroked your leg before pulling it around his waist. He held onto the headboard and smirked down at you. You moaned as you felt him tease you.

"You asked for it."