Werewolf in the Quarter

Thank you for all the support. I have so much planned for Sofia and her time in New Orleans.

Since our first night in New Orleans was so eye-opening I have been wondering when and if I will tell anyone in Mystic Falls about what is happening. I left things semi-alright with Elena when I left. But Bonnie and Caroline I never even told them goodbye. I have isolated myself from everyone I knew and grew up with I have no idea how they would take this information. The only one I seem to keep in contact with is Jeremy. Weirdly enough after Bonnie brought the veil back up she was able to harness enough power to bring Jeremy back for good. I was shocked to receive a call from him but seeing his face through video chat and hearing his voice makes me rethink my actions.

__________________________________
Elijah was making promises to Hayley saying he would help and protect her, the baby and me. But the next morning Klaus said Elijah bailed which from the time I've known Elijah he's never left without letting other's know. Now Klaus has ordered Hayley and me to stay at the house and never leave. I see why she may need to stay on house arrest but why am I being treated like I'm carrying precious cargo? Hayley and I have been ignoring each other which is for the best. We have nothing in common and just because she's carrying my child doesn't mean I have to like her. I play some tunes on the piano to pass the time when I feel someone tap my shoulder. I look up to see Hayley with a worried look on her face.

"I know you said not to bother you, but someone just pulled up to the house." I look to the fire pick as her weapon of choice.
"And you're sure?"

"I have supernatural hearing." I nod and follow Hayley to the upstairs railing. Someone slams the front door close.

"Who the hell are you?" Hayley says.

"Ah, you must be the maid. My bags are in the car. Get them, will you?" I shake my head at Rebekah's straightforwardness.

"She's not the maid Rebekah." I go down the stairs in front of Hayley.

"Oh, right you're the werewolf girl those witches transferred my brother's magic miracle baby into. I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet. It's Hayley, isn't it?"

"How do you two know each other?" Hayley asks me.

"My family basically tried killing hers and vice versa. My sister literally stabbed her in the back at homecoming."

"Yes Elena is ever so lovely and then I did kill her sister and turned her into a vampire." Rebekah smiles at Hayley.

"You have your brothers manners."

"And his temper, too, so watch it." She warns her and I can't help but laugh. "Where's Elijah?" She looks around for her brother.

"Beats me. He's long gone."

"What do you mean long gone?"

"Well, one minute he was here making epic promises about protecting me in this predicament of wondering into the bayou got me into. He was fully poetic that he would look after me since I didn't ask for any of this. Klaus told us he bailed."

"Which is a lie since I performed a locator spell on him and couldn't find him anywhere." I explain to Rebekah.

"Which means Nikalus has done something dastardly and Klaus-like. Klaus!" Rebekah starts shouting throughout the house. "Get out here and tell me what you have done with our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!"

"Enough with all the shouting." Klaus comes out from his art room. "Little sister. I should have known. I assume the 6 dead vampires were your doing."