Another Masquerade

What are your thoughts on the ending of The Originals?

Klaus and I are having a good morning when Rebekah comes rushing into the house all upset. "You're right. The girl Cami, she's the key. Marcel likes her, and because of that. I got the see the secret weapon of his that you've been going on about."

"Well don't stand on ceremony. What is it?" Klaus demands from his sister.

"It's not a what. It's a who. A girl Davina. She can't be more than 16, and I have never felt power like that."

"A witch." I speak up.

"She's not just any witch. She's something I've never seen before. Something beyond powerful, and now because of Nik she has Elijah. Who knows what she could do to him."

"Where is she?" Rebekah tries to respond but she stops.

"That clever bitch. I don't know."

"What's wrong?"

"She wiped my memory of the location. Marcel possesses a weapon bigger and more powerful than an Original. And you handed our brother to him!" Rebekah yells at her brother. "How many times will Elijah forgive you? How long until his hope for your redemption finally dies."

"I did what I had to do! Marcel took our home."

"And our home is worthless without family. I am finding Elijah whatever it takes. Are you going to help me?"

"Whatever it takes."

__________________________________
Now are sitting around strategizing how to beat Marcel's witch. Klaus is apprehensive of allowing me to get involved but he doesn't own me or control what I do. But in true Mikaelson fashion, we have something else to worry about than someone using Elijah against us. "I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me." Rebekah whines. I remember about the first time I've set bodies on fire. Klaus doused them with lighter fluid and had me spell the pile of dead vampires. "You know how I love to set things on fire."

"Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot? Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant surrogate who is carrying my and Sofia's child."

"I wish I didn't set the bodies on fire. The smell will never leave my hair." I say scrunching my nose.

"I am so moved by your newfound sense of fatherly duty to the werewolf who was forced to carry you two miracle hybrid bun in her oven."

"Nice very sensitive," I state to Rebekah and she winks at me.

"The werewolf would like to know what the plan is."

"Well, that depends what plan you mean, love? My plan is global domination or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world." Rebekah goes to throw a paintbrush at Klaus but he catches it before it can do any damage.

"The plan to rescue Elijah. You know the good brother. The one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back."

"In the front." Klaus and I say together which makes us both blush.

"If we're being specific." Klaus finishes.

"You three said we would get him back. So is there a plan or what?"

"You might want to follow us." I motion for Hayley to join us in the living room.

"Well, firstly Marcel is not my mortal enemy. He's my friend. Albeit one who is unaware that I am trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter but a friend nonetheless. And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently. And thirdly, sister please..."