Here Comes Mother

Enjoy this new update

Killing Francesca like I told Hayley wasn't the therapy I needed. No, in fact, it only made me miss my daughter even more. Klaus had to drag me out of Hope's room as I continued to destroy it. I was angry about everything that has happened since she's been born. I was angry that I wasn't strong enough to protect her. And now we're fighting amongst the enemies of this city with fail hope that she will come back to us. To make matters worse there is the fourth Harvest girl came back to life and is leading not only the witches of the quarter but a fraction of the werewolves to fight against The Original family.

Since Davina came back from the dead she's been distant and untrusting of all of us. She rarely speaks to Marcel even though he did everything he could to bring her back. I've tried reaching out to her but to no avail she ignores me. I know her hatred for Klaus fuels her need to kill him but I wonder to what steps will she go to. Hayley believes the only way to bring peace among the different species is housing some of the only wolves not under the witches command in the compound. Klaus is not so keen on the idea but this could be our only chance to win this never-ending fight.

__________________________________
On top of everything else going wrong in our lives we now know that the Harvest girl Cassie who controls the witches and most of the wolves are being inhabited by Esther herself. I wanted to rush over and rip her head off her shoulders, but Elijah urges me to practice restraint. I know he's right but she is the reason my daughter isn't in my arms and the fact that she tried killing me doesn't help either.

"So do you prefer from the vein or are you okay with bags?" Hayley and I decide to bond with one another over the wonderful breakfast Elijah or Klaus had sent to the compound.

"I like the convenience of the blood bags but...straight from the source is amazing. I just have to practice control more."

"I understand. The hunger takes over and..."

"It's all you can think about." We say together. I reach for another donut.

"These are seriously the best." I state between moans of happiness.

"It seems a little early to be moaning in the morning, my love." My cheeks redden at Klaus' comment.

"So...which restaurant's missing a compelled chef?" Hayley asks him as she goes for more food.

"Certainly a card I've played in the past, but I had no hand in this." Klaus looks at me with worry in his eyes.

"Hmm. I guess we have Elijah to thank."

"This wasn't my doing." Elijah comes down from the stairs.

"Then where did this all come from?" I ask as I stop eating the food.

"Oh!" Hayley yells as the plate with the silver lid on it produces a loud banging sound and shakes. We hesitate to open it but Klaus quickly grabs the lid and two birds fly out leaving only behind a single piece of paper.

"What the hell was that?" Klaus picks up the paper and examines it. I notice the writing on it stating dinner at the compound tonight at 8.

"An invitation from our mother."

"Well, how are we going to kill the bitch?" I ask with seriousness in my voice.

"It's times like this I'm really glad I never knew my mother." Hayley comments which doesn't help the situation.

"We have enough enemies here. And now the war for our home is to be fought against my own family."

"You evil mother who did try to sacrifice me once and used me to turn my guardian into an Original vampire now has her followers getting ready to sacrifice our child!"
"I second Sofia. I will happily add to the body count."