Happiness

Enjoy this cute chapter. I can't wait for you all to read what I have planned for season 4.

"Okay be good for Aunt Caroline, Bonnie, and Elena." I kneel down in front of my children who look sad.

"How long will you be gone?" Hope asks concerned. She briefly looks up at Klaus.

"Only a few days. But Aunt Caroline and Elena are going to treat you to all of the fun things I did growing up and then Aunt Bonnie will bring you both to meet us."

"Why can't we go with you now?"

"We're going on a little vacation for a little while and then we can't wait to show you two the best places in the world." Klaus bends down and Henry latches on to him.

"We want to come with you now." He whines and it hurts. I've left the kids before when searching for the cures for the Mikaelson's but this is different. They finally have both of their parents and now we're leaving them.

"And you will just in a few days. I promise. And we'll have a surprise."

"What will it be?" Hope asks still holding onto my hand.

"You'll have to wait for it. Or it won't be a surprise. We love you and we'll call every day."

"I love you, mama." Hope hugs me and I squeeze my baby girl. I hate having to leave the kids but they will be safe and sound with family.

"I love you, my angel." I kiss her cheek and hug her. I then kiss the tips of my two fingers and she does the same and we press them together. Henry imitates her and I can feel Klaus smiling.

"Your mother and I will be reunited with you sooner than you know." Klaus hugs his children. Caroline and Elena take the kids but all I see is them waving at us.

"They will be fine my love. It will be two days without them."

"I miss them already." I state and he pulls me close to them.

"Then let's make the most of this honeymoon Mrs. Mikaelson." He whispers into my ear and I can't help but have butterflies in my stomach hearing this form him.

"I've waited a long time to hear those words from you." I state turning to face him. I rest my hand on his cheek pulling him close. We rest our foreheads against each other.

"Good thing we have forever."

"Always."

__________________________________
"Okay, so which one is yours?" I whisper to Klaus as we look through the Louver.

"All of those." He points and my eyes widen.

"How...how does no one notice?"

"People aren't as perceptive as they might think. I've loved coming here and hearing people admire my work."

"Even if they didn't know it was yours?"

"Some of the best artists never give their real name. The mystery behind the art fuels its beauty."

"I still can't believe I'm in Paris. I've always dreamed of coming here and now I'm here with my husband and I'm on cloud nine."

"Well, I have more to show you."

"You have already shown me so much. I mean we've eaten our way through some of the best food places in all of France and...what else could there be?"

"So much more my love." Klaus kisses me and I feel pure happiness.

"Can I open my eyes now?" I ask Klaus. He insisted on me staying blindfolded until he says to remove it.

"Not yet."