Start of the End

Only a few more chapters of season 3 of the Originals and then it's on to season 4!!!!

"Sofia!" Marcel calls my name through the compound. Klaus left to grieve the loss of Cami and I'm finding peace by rocking my daughter to sleep.

"What's wrong?" I place Hope in her bed and shut the door keeping her out of hearing of what is going on.

"Kol killed Davina."

"NO!"

"I need you to come with me now. Please, you're the only one who can help." We speed to the bar where Kol is standing with Davina's blood dripping from the corners of his lips as her lifeless body lays on the floor.

"What are you doing here?" Marcel demands from Kol. He has nothing to say and for the first time, I see Kol have a human side to him. In all of the time I've known him, he's never shown love for anyone but himself. Marcel quickly bends down to his fallen friend and family member. He lets out uncontrollable sobs as he cradles her in his arms.

"The Ancestors had a hold of me. I was out of my head. I never would have hurt her. I tried to make it stop. I made her dagger me. Nothing worked!" Marcel rushes at Kol and begins to punch him. I raise my hands and separate the two of them.

"Enough!" Kol is crying and so is Marcel. They both loved Davina so much and her loss is felt. "This is not what she would have wanted."

"He killed her!"

"And you just heard him he had no control over it."

"He still did it. He took her from us!"

"I loved her. I swear, I did." Kol defends himself as he continues to sob.

"Bring her back from the dead." Marcel orders me.

"I cannot do that without stopping a human heart."

"She...she deserves to live."

"And have another die in her place? Davina would never want that." Marcel looks to the ground and quickly looks back at us.

"Get up." He orders Kol who is now on the ground sobbing for the love of his life. "This is New Orleans. Witch spirits can be brought back from the dead. So that is exactly what we are going to do. We are going to bring her back!"

"Then let's stop wasting time get her body."

__________________________________
Vincent comes to our aid once hearing what happened to Davina. "Okay, we gotta get her consecrated right now. If we don't, we can't even attempt to get her back."

"We can't consecrate her." Kol interjects.

"Now what the hell are you talking about?" Marcel is still angry with him.

"The Ancestors despise Davina. If we consecrate her, she'll wake up in their domain and they will destroy her."

"If we don't, we may never see her again."

"Stop it!" I yell making them look at me. "This is a young woman in front of us. We all loved her and cared for her. We all want to help her, so stop bitching about what is best and do something about it!"

"Sofia is right." Vincent speaks up. "So we need to make sure that she's consecrated but she's gotta be safe. So we're gonna pull her into a place where she's protected."

"Then we resurrect her."

"And that's gonna require a lot of energy."

"I will help you as much as I can." I state to Vincent.