Lucien and the Sires

I love season 3 the best

My dear Rebekah, I hope this finds you well. I write to offer an update and ask for your advice. Our brothers remain at odds. Klaus will never apologize...not for the blood he's shed, nor the suffering Hayley continues to endure because of Sofia's curse she refuses to lift. And Elijah cannot forgive either of them. Despite my best efforts, we are a house divided. Which is not to say we have no good news. Niklaus kept his word. Marcel controls the Quarter. There he has founded a fight gym in the old St. Anne's church, where he tests the mettle of those who wish to join his vampire community. Elijah has begun joining him for sparring. I believe it helps him work through his anger and he has so much anger. In other news Sofia's pregnancy is going well. Unlike a normal human pregnancy it is taking Sofia twice as long which for most would make them crazy but for Sofia she loves it. I know you two didn't leave on the best of terms but when Klaus sees Sofia with Hope, he can't help but look lovingly to her slightly swollen belly. Sometimes we even forget she's pregnant even after all these months. If it wasn't for Klaus hearing the heartbeat and me feeling the kick we would almost say there was no child but dear sister Klaus and Sofia have once again made another miracle. Hope is flourishing with both of her parents happy and healthy. If you saw them they would be the idealic family. Sofia and Klaus shower Hope with more love than anyone could ever give a child. Sure they still argue and even fight from time to time but Hope always brings them together. They both avoid speaking of Hayley and Elijah. Sofia being the one who cursed the wolves has the power to take it away but even with her happiness of her pregnancy and Hope she won't do it. That does not mean Sofia has forbid me from finding my own cure but despite my best efforts I've yet to find a means to undo the spell placed on Hayley and the Crescent wolves. And Hayley will continue to struggle only being visited by Elijah. Sofia for good reason won't even allow Elijah to take Hope to see her. And we're in no position to ask for outside help. Davina's rage at our family has only grown. And as Regent of all Covens she's far too formidable to be swayed. Meanwhile Niklaus has begun to see Camille. For what he calls their little chats. He claims to desire to amend his ways to be the best father he can be for his children. In truth he seems utterly free of remorse. Which only drives Elijah away. The only happiness we have is Hope's laughter when Sofia plays her a song on the violin and piano or when we feel a kick from our littlest Mikaelson. I wonder if you would write me with any advice you have or how to heal their fractured bond. Until I remain your loving sister, Freya.

__________________________________
"How's our littlest one doing?" Klaus walks into the nursery I've made for our baby.

"Our angel is doing perfectly." I rest my hand on my small bump. I never thought I would be happy to have such a long extended pregnancy. It's been almost 6 months and I've only progressed as far along as a little under three months. No one has an explanation for it but me being a vampire witch hybrid and Klaus being the Original hybrid. Nothing about this birth should be normal but as far as our doctor and Freya can tell the baby is healthy as ever.

"Hope is yearning for your bedtime song."

"Is she now?"

"Yes, our daughter loves your talent as much as I do."

"Funny since I put her down for bed long ago."

"I may have wanted to read her a story or two."

"Nik, you can't wake her up whenever you please." I scold him but it doesn't stop me from smiling at him. Klaus sits down in the rocking chair and I follow by sitting on his lap.

"We're about to become parents again my love and this time we won't be separated."

"Elijah and Rebekah still hate us." I say resting my head on his shoulder.