i'm sorry • jimmy butler

dear lexi,

i know you probably don't want to hear from me right now, but i can't help but reach out to you.

i don't want you to think i'm one of those needy exes, or that i'm just going to keep apologising to you, because i know you're probably sick of apologies by now.

but here i go: i'm sorry. i'm sorry for being the worst boyfriend ever. i'm sorry for not caring about you as much as you cared for me. i'm sorry for not being there for you whenever you needed someone to support or love you, a shoulder to cry on, or someone to get advice from, even though i promised you i would be all those things. i let myself down, but most importantly, i let you down. you put your trust and love into me, and i wasn't able to do the same.

please don't think any of this was because of you. you were the definition of a perfect girlfriend. you were constantly there for me, went to all of my games and cheered the loudest for me, comforted me whenever the team lost, made me smile when i felt down, and gave me comfort, love and care when i needed it the most. you are so so so so so beautiful, inside and out, that i can't even put into words. even the simplest things you do light up my world.

you are the epitome of someone so amazing, and i would do absolutely anything, anything, to take back all the pain and tears i caused you. it hurts me that i hurt you.

the first time i looked into your eyes, i instantly fell in love with you. i'm not saying this because it's super cliche and cheesy, but because it's true. whenever i looked into your eyes, i found a sense of love, care, warmth and light. the day we broke up, the worse day of my life, i looked into your eyes, and all i saw was pain, anger and disappointment.

i'm sorry for disappointing you.

i'm hoping you'll find someone much better than myself, despite how much i love you and would do anything to have a second chance. i'll always care for you. you hold the most special place in my heart.

i love you so much, alexis. you bring me so much happiness, and i'm so sorry i can't provide the same thing for you.

love always,

jimmy 

--------------

thought this was cute, i love this one

first one ! i love jimmy <3