wrong (part 2) • ben simmons

dear addy,

i fucked up. i really fucked up.

i'm so sorry. i'm sorry i've been such a shitty boyfriend. i'm sorry that i didn't give you the chance to explain. i'm sorry for letting my insecurities get in the way of my trust. i'm sorry for making everything so much harder for you. i know that sorry isn't good enough, and it probably never will be. you most likely hate me with everything you have right now, and trust me, if i were you, i would too.

i've been nothing but selfish. i'm sorry that i didn't even try to fight for us, or give you the chance to explain. i'm sorry that i broke a promise; a promise of trust.

you trust me so much, and maybe you shouldn't. i go on so many road games without you, and despite tabloids, rumours and photos, you still love and trust me. you don't even spend time reading them. you don't believe in the fake bullshit, but you believe in me. and i am so thankful for that.

i don't deserve you. you are the most amazing girlfriend and person to exist, and that's why i feel insecure and scared. scared that i'll lose you, scared that you'll find someone better, but most of all, scared i'll break your heart.

so i convinced myself if you broke my heart first, i wouldn't have to be scared of breaking yours. i was stupid, foolish and stubborn. you're the most incredible person, and just the thought of losing you panicked me. i was jealous, and i let it get the best of me.

and now because of my fucked up actions, i'm facing my biggest fear. i've lost you.

i'm praying every single second of every single day that you forgive me and take me back. but if you don't, i completely understand.

i love you so much, and i'm so sorry.

please, please, please take me back.

love,

ben

--------------

GUESS WHO'S BACK

sorry y'all had to wait so long for this, oops

team usa players dropping like flies !!