not like this (part 2) • kyle kuzma

dear tessa,

wow. just wow. i had no idea you felt this way.

i never realised how i've affected you, or rather hurt you as you say i have. i thought we were cool, and you just stopped talking to me because you were busy and i was busy. i thought you took all the teasing and comments as a joke, because that's all it was. i thought you were happy for me, that i was becoming the star player and the most popular kid. but i guess not.

you know, you're right. you could have known that i would turn out to be this horrible asshole you describe me as. you were the one who wanted me to join the team, and even though you make it sound like it was a mistake, it has truly changed my life, and i'm so happy. i don't care if you aren't, because this is my dream.

you were the one who told me that nothing should get in the way when it comes to chasing my dreams. you were the one who told me that your dreams should always come first. i'm just following your advice.

and to say that you were the only one who cared for me - how could you say that? i had other friends too. and guess what? they're being more supportive right now than you've ever been.

so if you're complaining about me turning into someone horrible since i've joined the basketball team, it's all your fault.

i had no idea you felt this way - and you don't have any right to.

from,

kyle

--------------

i feel so fucking bad for boogie :(( it really sucks man

but team usa beat team spain today! 🇺🇸