the reason (part 2) • dejounte murray

dear eleanor,

how could you do something like this? how could you be so selfish?

you said it yourself. you knew how much i loved children, and how i've always wanted to be a father. you fucking knew. yet you still decided to take away the one chance i've gotten to actually be one.

you can't come and tell me it broke your heart to do it. because truth is? you don't have a heart. i've learnt that now. you can't expect sympathy or forgiveness from me. you don't deserve it.

i gave you so fucking much. i gave you my whole heart and everything else, and the least you could have done was give something back. but you didn't. you didn't give me a chance to even acknowledge the fact that i was going to be a father. you didn't give me a chance to be happy. you didn't even give me a chance to get the one thing i've always wanted my whole life.

i don't want your apologies. i don't want to hear "i'm sorry" over and over again. i don't want you to tell me how much this decision broke you. i don't want anything from you. i never want anything from you ever again.

i can't believe you could have done something so selfish. sorry will never make up for the fact that you took away someone's life. my child wasn't even given a chance to live, all thanks to you.

how does it feel to be a murderer?

you're right. it felt nice to be someone's everything and to be loved so much. but right now?

i would rather kill myself than be your everything.

from,

dejounte

--------------

YALL MY BOY IS CLEARED TO PLAY!11!!11!!1!