remember me • lebron james

dear lebron,

do you even remember me? it's charlotte, your childhood best friend.

wow, it's been a while since i've talked to you. but don't worry, i've been keeping up with all the amazing things you've been doing. a four time mvp and a fifteen time all star? damn.

you've become one of the best and most popular nba players of all time, and i'm so, so, so proud of how far you've come. i hear about you all the time, and it makes me happy to hear about what you've been doing.

i know you probably won't even reply to this, because you're probably super busy, but i thought it would be worth a shot to reach out to you.

i'm coming to los angeles this weekend, and i was wondering if i could see you? maybe not if you don't want to. but i just thought that since we haven't seen each other in a while, and we used to be so close, why not meet up? i miss you and your presence; i haven't met anyone who could replace you.

i'm hoping you'll reach back out to me. if you don't want to see me, i completely understand. you're lebron james, after all.

from,

charlotte 

--------------

this one's pretty short oops

ps // I'M SO PROUD OF MY BOYS <3 WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPS FOR THE FIFTH YEAR STRAIGHT BABY