with you • derrick rose

dear ella,

today was the absolute best day of my life. today was the day i've never felt happier. today was the day you officially became my wife.

oh my goodness. i am finally able to call you my beloved wife. i've been waiting for this moment ever since i met you, because i immediately knew you were the one for me.

you are truly a blessing to this world. i didn't think anybody could be perfect, until i met you. over the last five years we've been together, you've shown me how to care, trust, hope, and love. you've shown me a better side of myself i wouldn't have been able to discover on my own. you've shown me how i can be better every single day, and i try my best to do so for you.

you inspire me. i know that in the media people often label you a "gold digger" or that you are with me "just for the money". but over time watching you and your makeup business grow has been so exciting for me. i may not know a thing about makeup, but what i do know is that you're amazing at it and it makes you happy, and that makes me happy.

how hard you work to make a name for yourself in the industry has really made me in awe of you. you don't allow me to help you promote anything even though i want to, because you want the world to know how you've done this all by yourself, and i admire you for that. you've come so far, and all your hard work has finally paid off.

your never-ending support for me is something i will never take for granted. i don't think you'll ever understand how much i appreciate you coming to my games. even when you're busy, you still manage to clear up your schedule just to come and cheer for me. every time i get onto the court, you're the first thing i look for. your eyes give me comfort, and your smile gives me confidence and motivation to do my best. every bucket i make is for you, and i hope you know that. i play for you, and only you.

you're the only person i ever want to wake up next to, ella. i can't imagine my life without you or with someone else. you're my rock, and i love you so unbelievably much.

you've suddenly made everything worth living for. i cannot wait for my future with you. you already make me so happy, and the smile on my face has not come off ever since you said 'i do'.

i promise to be the best husband ever. i promise to stick by you through thick and thin. i promise to love you unconditionally, no matter what happens.

i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, mrs rose.

love,

derrick

--------------

one of my favs <3