stalker • mike conley

dear abigail,

i was watching you the other day. you looked absolutely gorgeous, as usual. it's too bad you don't know it.

you were at the coffee shop at exactly 12:30 pm, sitting at the same table, and drinking your same order you get every single time you go there, which was a caramel latte. you repeat this routine every single saturday, right after your yoga class at 10 am.

i know everything about you. i practically know you. but you don't know me, and that's a shame.

i've been watching you for a very long time. you're perfect, and i can't get enough when it comes to getting to know about you.

today you'll be going to the gym in the morning, then heading to lunch at the cafe next to it with your mom, tina, like you do every monday. i know you'll be there. i know you will.

i love you. you're so perfect and amazing, and honestly nobody in this world matters but you.

believe it or not, but every single basket i make when i'm balling is for you. everything i do is for you. you just don't know it.

i wish you could know how happy you make me, and how happy i could make you.

i don't think i'll ever stop watching you until you realise i'm the only one for you. after you get with me, nobody else or nothing else will matter. you won't be with anybody else but me. i'll finally have you all to myself.

i'm watching you as i write this. i know every single thing about you - every single little detail. i'm perfect for you.

i want you. i will get you. and i won't stop being your stalker until i do.

love,

mike

--------------

my prayers go out to steph's back after HE PRACTICALLY CARRIED ALL OF OAKLAND TODAY

like honestly recap of the warrior's performance in today's finals:

stephen curry: 47p/8r/7a/2s 

rest of team: did not show up