pregnant • klay thompson

dear lilia,

so yesterday i was looking through our bathroom to find a new bottle of shampoo, and as i was looking through our cabinets, i found a stash of pregnancy tests. i looked through all of them, and they all happened to be positive.

looking at the tests, my eyes got watery and i started laughing and smiling uncontrollably. i know i was probably bound to find out in a better way, but finding out you are pregnant with my child, our child, has made me the happiest man alive.

you have always been the one i've dreamed of having a family with. you are so perfect and i can't possibly think of anyone who could be a better parent, wife, mother, partner and role model than you.

i can't believe i'm going to be a dad. gosh, you just make me so happy. i am so blessed and grateful, and i thank god for making this happen. my smile has not left my face ever since i found out, and i'm really trying to act normal but it's not working.

i don't know if i want a boy or a girl. possibly a girl, so i can spoil her with her dolls and dresses, but possibly a boy to take after my legacy and dominate the nba world. or maybe both, and we could have twins? haha, i can just imagine you being stressed out over having two babies in your stomach, but don't worry, we'll get through it together if that actually does happen. but right now i'm getting way ahead of myself - sorry, i'm just so excited. 

i am so happy to be with you and to be able to start a family with you. i am currently living the dream, and i've got you to thank for that. you have made all my dreams come true. i love you so, so much lilia. i can't even explain how much joy you bring me every single second of every single day.

oh my goodness, i'm going to be a dad, and i can't wait.

love,

klay

--------------

aw klay would be the cutest dad <3