right • kyle lowry

dear kyle,

last night was a mistake.

i never should have kissed you. you never should have kissed me back. you should have stopped me.

we should have never met up in the first place. you are in a happy relationship, and i respect that. anabella is a special and beautiful girl, and i'm so happy you found someone like her.

the kiss meant nothing. at least to me it meant nothing, and hopefully it meant nothing to you as well.

the fact that you cheated on your girlfriend and i was apart of it makes me sick to my stomach. i'm not blaming it on you, because i initiated the kiss. gosh, why didn't you stop me when you had the chance?

i'm so stupid. all the choices i made last night were so dumb, and i apologise for my actions.

i feel so guilty and horrible. i can't believe i did that to anabella. especially since we've gotten really close recently, and i just kissed her boyfriend. wow, what a friend i am.

i didn't think anything through, and neither did you.

i don't think i can be around you anymore without it being awkward for me.

i'm not staying away from you to run away from the guilt and problems.

i'm not staying away just because of the kiss.

but because the kiss felt right.

from,

emily

--------------

congrats to kyle for becoming the all time leading postseason scorer in raptors history !! but i feel so depressed because he just passed demar and knowing the fact that demar won't ever be able to catch up to him anymore makes me upset :((