in the end • kawhi leonard

dear kawhi,

i really thought that i had you. i really fucking did.

i thought that she was out of your life; at least that's what you told me. and of course i believed you. why wouldn't i? you were the love of my life and i trusted you. maybe not so much anymore.

all those times she hunted me down and told me i wasn't good enough for you. all those times she told me you were secretly with her when you were supposed to be at work. all those times you got texts from her. all those times she told me you weren't faithful to me and that our love wasn't real. i never believed her, but maybe i should have.

i used to respond by telling her that you would never do something like that to me, and that you loved me as much as i loved you. i told her she was embarrassing herself by saying things like that. but guess who's embarrassed now?

you told me you would always be loyal. you told me i was the only girl for you, and that you despised her. but how could you have despised her so much that you would choose her over me in a heartbeat? because that's exactly what you did.

i don't understand you, kawhi. why couldn't you just tell me the truth earlier? why would you make me fall this deep just to throw me away? couldn't you have spared me all this heartbreak and pain?

i know for a fact that i played by the rules. i know for a fact i played fair and square.

but i guess she still wins in the end.

from,

zoe

--------------

i fucking hate afro kawhi - like sis this ain't it