wrong • ben simmons

dear ben,

i didn't do it. i know you won't believe me, but i'm telling the truth when i say i didn't cheat on you.

justin is my best friend and nothing more. you want to know why it was always nothing more? number one: because i love you. i would never do anything to hurt you on purpose and never would i dare cheat on you. number two: because he's gay. he's gay, ben.

justin had just come out to his parents, and things didn't go so well. he came to me because i was the only one who accepted him and the only one he could talk to. the moment you walked into the room, i was giving him a hug because he had started to cry. being the stubborn person you are, you instantly took it differently and accused me of doing something i would never dream of doing.

you didn't even give me a chance to explain. if only you'd given me a few seconds to even speak, to tell you he's gay, to tell you the situation he's going through, we would still be happily together. that's on you.

what hurt the most was that you actually believed that i would cheat on you. i've been nothing but loyal to you the entire time we've been together. i've turned down numbers, dates and offers because i love you, and i want to be with you and only you. trust is something i'm extremely wary of in relationships, and it was something that i admired in ours. i trusted you, and you trusted me. well, at least i thought you did.

i love you so much that i would never cheat on you.

i thought you would have known that.

i thought you trusted me, and that you would have been more understanding and open minded before jumping to conclusions.

i thought you would have loved me so much that you would never hurt me or leave me for something i didn't do.

but i guess i was wrong.

from,

addy

--------------

hi please let bendall get back together because i love and miss them so much