into your arms • elfrid payton

dear kate,

you're ruining my life.

ever since we got together, i've changed. i've become hated by my friends, my teammates, my colleagues and even some of my family.

you've changed me. you've made me become someone who is utterly selfish and arrogant, and you've made me blind towards it. never have i ever seen myself becoming worse when i'm with you, but i guess i was wrong.

i was too naive to see the big picture. that you were manipulating me and i was just a part of your game. that i was being used and taken under your control without having the slightest idea.

somehow, you've managed to keep this spell over me for the longest time, but i've finally broken it. i see how things truly are and what you are doing to my life.

but despite how much you've done me wrong, i could never stand up to you. you've got your ways; i know you do. you know how to control me. you know how to make me fall under your spell. you know how to make me yours.

i should have been more cautious and aware, because now i'm caught in this trap that i can't escape.

you've done too much damage to my life, and i don't know how to fix this. because i know that no matter what i do, i'll just end up falling right back into your arms.

from,

elfrid

--------------

sorry for not updating !!

thoughts on the nba awards winners? proud of my mvp G <3