someone like me • zach lavine

dear zach,

i can't believe i'm writing to the zach lavine. the most popular kid, the best basketball player, the golden boy. wow.

you're honestly super amazing.

you probably don't even know who i am. i'm daniella, and i'm in your english class with mr hopewell. i sit at the front of the classroom, while you sit at the back.

i've never talked to you, but i know you're super sweet and incredible. you're zach lavine, after all.

i'm invisible to you - and i understand why. you're the king of the school, the popular jock, the heartthrob, and i'm just a ordinary nobody.

but goodness, how often do you work out? you're so fit, you were definitely shaped by the gods. you're the best looking boy in the entire school, and everyone knows it. all the girls drool at the sight of you, and i don't blame them.

oh, and your eyes. wow. i could go on for ages. they have a way of captivating me, and i often get lost staring into them.

i have this obsession with you, and all my friends hate me for it. they all tell me that i'm psycho, and that i set my expectations too high. but who could blame me for crushing on you?

they all tell me to get over myself and date someone more at "my level". but i can't seem to drag myself away from you.

people like you tend to act like jerks towards people like me, and i know that. but i can't help myself.

i shouldn't be attracted to you - but i am.

i don't even know why i'm writing this. maybe to make a fool of myself? probably.

you don't like me. it's a fact.

someone like you could never like someone like me.

from,

daniella 

--------------

don't know how i feel about this one, but it's pretty short welp